Monday, June 22, 2009

Some pages, some awards...and some Fathers Day photos! :):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Been busy, busy, busy trying to get ready for my trip...and a side note..NOT EVEN close!!!! LOL :):):) But I wanted to share some pages I have made! :):):):):):):)

BUT....FIRST things FIRST!!!!! I wanna SHARE the FUNNY COMIC my Dad gave me yesterday!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!! How TRUE is this?!?!?!?! :):):):):):):):):):):) Sorry its sooooooooo small...click on it to read it better! LOL :):):):):):):)



The first page is for the latest OLW!! This time the word it "GOOD" ...and ONE of MY fave phrases EVER is...."It's all GOOD!" LOL :):):):):):):):) I made this using the NEW NIKKI SIVILS papers and I only added thickers and a music sheet from Amy J. that I glimmer misted! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) The journaling reads: "new flip flops, new polish, new day.....it's all GOOD!" Those are the YUMMY flip flops Georgia from Brazil sent me!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)





Next I want to share the latest Cafe Mojo!!! This time we wanna see FLOWERS!!!! The title reads: "16 or two? The jury is still out on that!" Yes, that is Brookie on her cell phone on her bed at AGE 2!!!!! EEEEKKKK!!!! I know...I'm in trouble!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):) I used alphas that Patti sent me! YAY! Thanks Patti! And I used a little piece of a music sheet called "The Brook" from Amy M.!!!! Thanks Amy M.! :):):):):):):):):):):)







Next up is Scrapping the Music!!!!!! This weeks song is, "Because of You" by Kelly Clarkson! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that song....and I chose some "positive" lyrics from it...."A Smile, A Laugh, Everyday!" That is my funny Adam!!!!! I used a music sheet from Sharmaine...and the gold doily is from Mandy!!! Thanks girls!!! I loveeeeeeeeee my goodies!!!! The little tree stamp is from Nikki Sivils's new line too! :):):):):):):):):)





Next up is KIDDIE LIT!!!! This time we are basing our challenge on, "The Velveteen Rabbit" and we wanna see some soft texture and something that inspires you about the book!!!! I chose for my journaling: "Because once you are real - you can't be ugly - except to people who don't UNDERSTAND"

For those of U that know...Brookie was born with Port Wine Stains...and we STRUGGLE with how people treat her after a surgery...they pretty much treat her like a leper...and if they only knew how BEAUTIFUL this baby was when "the spots" have disappeared...*sigh*....this is why I'm happy my parents taught me to NEVER judge....ever......*sigh*....

I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this page! :):):):):):):):):):)







Next I want to share some awards that were passed onto to me!!!!

This one is from Bree and Jocelyn!!! Thanks GALS!!!! And Jocelyn....I am praying for your little Gavin to get better soon! :):):):):):):):):):):)



And this one is from Jay!!! I loveeeeeeeee it JAY!!! Thanks! :):):):):):):):)



And with this one...I am supposed to tell five honest things...sooooooo here GOES!

1) I hate liars!!! Don't lie to me....trust me...I will find out! Period! :)
2) I can't stand coffee!!! Don't even like the smell of it! When I was pregnant with Adam...my poor ex-husband couldn't make it in our house...he had to go to 7-Eleven every day to get....just was soooooooooo sick from the smell! LOL :)
3) Unless U prove me wrong...I will be your friend for life! :)
4) I worked in the retail industry for soooooooooo long, that now I train my family to ALWAYS put things back were they found them! I can not stand it when someone takes a shirt of a shelf....and then just tosses it back....grrrrrrrrrrr! Don't get me started! LOL :)
5) I memorize numbers like U wouldn't believe! Not just phone numbers either! Check balances, numbers at work, SSN #'s of people of my past and present...it's a sickness I tell U!!! LOL :):):)

And I wanted to share Brian's Fathers Day Present he got from Brookie!!! We didn't celebrate "big" yesterday....as we are waiting for Adam to come home first! :):):):):):):)












Soooooooooo there U have it...I would LOVE for all my readers to snag these awards from me! :):):):) I would love to see your "honest" answers! :):):):):):):):):):)

I hope my scrappy friends can join me on the ABOVE challenges!!! WOULD love to see U play along!!!!! And DON'T FORGET to get your name in the NIKKI SIVILS STAMP SET GIVE-AWAY that are a couple posts back! :):):):):):):):):):) I might be MIA as I leave EARLY Thursday morning...but hope to catch up with everyone soon! :):):):):)

LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

28 comments:

  1. I love these layouts, you have been rocking them out lately! And I am so with you on #4 on your list, I'm the same way, drives my family nuts! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you do it??? always kicking out some top notch pages. I'm in awe.. again.. =) love the layouts you did..

    and I had to chuckle when I was reading your five honest things.. I did retail too and I always have to put things away...

    Have fun on your trip. =) Happy Monday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love the 6 or 2 page. thats awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're out of control Julie!!! Love all of it and most especially that dead-on comic strip your dad sent you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layouts! Love your OLW one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laughed out loud at the Dilbert cartoon... ♥ it!

    ♥ the new LO's... especially lovin' the new flip flop page... TOOOOOO CUTE! :-0

    Cute Father's Day photos! ♥ that handprint! :-)

    Oh & let's see... Bob finds it disturbing that I have memorized my Visa card #'s.... LOL! :-)

    ♥ ya girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey jules!
    be seein' you real soon!!!
    and iam so excited!!!

    lve ya,
    the other jules ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pages Jules! You have lots of sheet music now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loooove all the LO's you've made!!! You are always an inspiration!! And I love your honest answers, I worked in retail for a loooooong time as wel, and wenever we are shopping (and that is a lot) I clean up my and my hubies mess!!!!!
    And I love the pics of Brookie and Brian!!!!
    If I don't see or hear you before Thursday, I want to wish you a very nice and happy weekend over at SISaversary, can't wait to hear all the stories and see all the gorgeous LO's you are going to make!!! (wish I could be there!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWSER Missy J these are just devine love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the LO's and thanks for mentioning my baby boy!!! We are still not home but I am hoping soon!!!! Have a great day! :0

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that Dilbert comic and that "honest scrap" sign!! Glad you guys had a happy Father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy Wow... Julie You just rocked every challenge blog..... I think you should get ready for tennessee.... So funny we see where your priorities are!!! LOL Have a great trip....

    ReplyDelete
  14. you totally went to town with those layouts. they are all so stunning!

    love your HONEST answers. :) i might have to use that on my blog later.

    lastly, cute pics!!!! glad all of you had a joyous father's day.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh My heck!!! Your projects are super fab!!! I love the colors on Brookies!! I also don't like coffee...I don't even care for the smell...I will be your friend, no questions asked...until you prove me wrong too...just the way I am...I want to believe everyone is a good person.
    Have a great Tuesday!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. CUTE pages! Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just can't imagine how you do this: making a great piece of art of every layout!! I LOVE them, all of them, can't pick a favorite! And please tell me, do you have days of 48 hours????? WOW!
    Wishing you soooo much fun on your trip!! ENJOY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Julie, you are Wonder Woman! Girl, you can crank out some pages...and they are all fan-tab-U-lous! I think my favorite is the one of Brookie on the phone...mostly because my daughter was just like that. Ummmm, I can probably predict your future with your little "16 year old". LOL! Don't worry, it's all good (get it? LOL!)! BTW, I LOVE that phrase too!

    You are gonna have to quit teasing me about visiting. I would LOVE for you to show up on my door step. I KNOW we would have a blast. After reading your "honest" list I can see why I adore you! I was nodding "YES" with each one I read!

    Hope you have a wonderful time on your trip! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can't wait, girl!!! 3 more days!!! oh yeah!!! I have been scrapping when I should be packing tonight! lol
    I am loving the awesome layouts girl! YOu always rock the challenges!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  20. Julie I luuuurve Dad's comic...what a legend!!
    Love your LO's, they are gorgeous and what a cute gift from Brookie. Great reads!!
    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow...Julie they are all amazing..love your layouts!
    Beautiful pictures from fathersday!What sweet gifts Brooke made!

    Wishing you a wonderful time @ SISversary..and a save trip!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh JUlie!! You are on fire with these layouts lately!!! I soooooo love your work - what absolutely gorgeous creations!!!
    I love them all!!!

    I sooooo love your words about your Velveteen Rabbit!! What a wonderful person you are!! So Blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW!!!!!! All of your LO's ROCK sistah!!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous los as always and those photos of your dh and dd are so cute.

    I too love your honest answers. Im with you on the lieing part. I TOO WILL FIND OUT! Im my own personal P.I!!! HAHAHA Also I agree with you on the retail thing. I have done that too for a few years and I tell my family the samething. "PUT IT BACK THE WAY YOU FOUND IT!" This only works till one of my kids say "MOM, IT WAS MESSING WHEN I PICKED IT UP!".....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOWWWWWW!!! I loooove all the LO's you've made! I LOVE them, and you are a sweet person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Julie, all those layouts are so stunning! I love them all specially the "Is All Good" lo, it's also one of my favorite words!!! Nice catching up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG!!! You've been so busy!! LOVE LOVE your "It's All Good" page with Nikki's range, so different, love the stitching!! Im so excited about going home to my box of goodies!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. totally love the new pages!
    it looks like father's day was great for you guys even though adam couldn't be there:(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)