Friday, June 12, 2009

And the MOST TIRED award goes to............. :):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

So, I have a STORY to share! (I know, I know...when DOESN'T Julie have a story to share!!! LOL) ..... sooooooooooooooo I was getting ready yesterday morning for work...

Shower - Check
Dressed - Check
Lotion - Check
Towels hung - Check
Hair product in my hair - Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let's review that one...shall we??????

I am SURE that all of my intelligent readers can TELL the DIFFERENCE between these two bottles right?????????



Well.....obviously one is a FACE CLEANER (Aveeno...loveeeeeeeee them!) and the OTHER is my Hair straightener cream stuff....sooooooooooo I start to put my hair stuff in (I thought...do U FEEL where this is going??? LOL) and then I'm like..."Hmmmmmmmmmmm, this doesn't SMELL like my YUMMY hair stuff!!" (Cuz U see that ION product smells REALLY YUMMY!!! LOL :) Then I start to PLAYBACK in my head EXACTLY what I have done!!!!! I remember PUMPING the PRODUCT into my hand....UH OH!!!!!!!!! As U can see the AVEENO FACE CLEANER has a PUMP and my ION product doesn't!!!!!! YEP!!!!!!!! U guessed it.....I PUT the FACE CLEANER in MY HAIR!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!! Needless to say....I guess....my hair was EXTRA CLEAN YESTERDAY MORNING!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!! Soooooooooooooooo that's my MOST TIRED AWARD STORY!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ok....I have gotten the Julie's embarrassed story out of the WAY....and let's see what else I can muster up!!! :):):):):):):)

YESTERDAY afternoon....Brookie and I had a little photo shoot!!! Her daycare teacher had done her hair up in braids and I wanted a photo of it....after telling Brookie that Mommy needed her camera...she says that she wants to take a photo too!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....here is MOMMY through the eyes of Brookie (via Mommy's camera)!!!!!! I know U have all BEEN DYING to see me in my "CHICKS RULE" PJ bottoms!!! LOL LOL LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):)



And here are the ones Mommy took after getting back my camera! :):):):):):):)





And then we went into her bedroom so I could get things ready for the night for her.....and CAN I just SAY...that OMYGOSH...I think I have a SIXTEEN YEAR OLD trapped in a TWO year OLD'S BODY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? Look at little "Miss ON MY CELL PHONE hanging out on my bed!!!" LOL :):):):):):):):)





I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee her sweet face! :):):)):):):):):):):)





And the last thing I wanna share is the NEWEST Cafe Mojo will be up later today....and this time we wanna see your EDGE DISTRESSING!!!!!! Hope my scrappy friends can JOIN US! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)









Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ONE last thing....if U all could say a little prayer and FINGERS crossed....today myself and my entire team at work get the results from our interviews that we did from last week! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

26 comments:

  1. Fingers definitely crossed for you today, Julie! Let us know about the results!.... CUTE pics of Brooke-love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie she is!!! I can so relate with attempting to moisturize your hair!!! I have so been there!! lol!! We are kindred spirits my friend!!! I love, love, love your layout!! YOu are such an inspiration!! I hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so adorable!! i'm crossin gmy fingers for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie Julie Julie........This is not uncommon to me! You have my full sympathy! The things that happen to tired moms!!
    Lov lov LOVE your mojo LAYOUT - luvin' that distressing girl!! Your little one is just too darned cute for words!! What a little muse for your scrappin!!
    AND CONGRATS MY DEAR FRIEND!!! I'm soo proud of you!! Well done on your appointment to WillieB!!!
    Thats gorgeous stuff!!
    hugs bloss!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh Julie, what a story!!! Hahahahaha, so so funny!!! The way you describe this, I can see it happen right in front of my eyes!!
    And Brookie....yes, she is such a cutie!
    I will defenitely keep my fingers crossed for you and your team!! Please, keep us informed about the results!
    Big, big hug from Holland!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just say that those are the cutest pics of Brookie yet?!
    Darling!
    I can't believe you did that with your hair, hiLARious!
    I think the worst I've done is gone to work with two different colored shoes on...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how funny! One time in college, my sister sprayed Dow bathroom cleaner in her hair instead of hairspray. So, I would always say, "My hair seems a little flat. Anyone have some Dow?" :-)

    Bryn wants me to say, "She is cute!" about Brookie! (Because she IS!!!) Oh & Bryn's been asking for her own cell phone since she was 2, so good luck. I have to keep telling her, maybe in high school. Shaking my head...

    Lovin' that masking you've been doing! Trying to get better at that myself. Just need more practice, I guess!

    Thinking good thoughts for you & hoping to hear good news from you SOON! :-)

    BIG HUGS & have a GREAT weekend!

    ♥ the pj's... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you are just way too funny and I must tell you a secret!! I did the very same thing. I put face wash in my hair thinking it was my paste that I use. I just about screamed...because I had to wash it all over again!!!! I just love the pics and the one Brookie took of you is outstanding!!!!! Love the LO...awesome you talented chickie!!!!! Prayers coming your way....I have all the confidence in the world that you will do just great!!! Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for always leaving me such great comments! I just LOVE YOU!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL That story is the best! And your girl is the cutest thing ever! I can't even picture Toot that age, yikes! lol My fingers (and prayers) are crossed for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHA I have lots of tired stories!!! Your's Had me rolling. I love that LO I am headed over to get the Low Down now. I love the stitching and the journaling is perfect!!!! <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin' all of those great photos and can I just say that your hands will be full when she's older!! Love that new header too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow..that is really funny how you tell that story..good to laugh about that kind of stuff right!
    Julie, I wanted to let you know I have received your gift yesterday..and wanna thank you so much!!!It's awesome..love what you sent me...thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehe, maybe I can borrow some of your straightner and put it on my face and maybe my skin will het straight again!!!!!!;) Loooove the pics of Brookie and your great pants (looooove them)and oooooh are you going to have a hard time when she is 16!!!!!!!! And I loooove your LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, I hate the whole hair debacle had to happen but it is sooooo nice to know I'm not the only one to do such things! LOL! And little miss, or shall I say, grown-up Ms. Brookie is too cute for words! She is ADORABLE!!! I'll be praying for you with regard to your interview...XOXO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The number of times I have got out of the shower and realised I hadn't even washed my hair.... glad I don't use a face cleaner lol LOVE the page you made, gorgeous!! Thanks for the congrats and I am thinking of you right now cos you should know the results from work, hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cutie! Just came by to CONGRATULATE you on the Nikki Sivils team and say that I'm looking forward to working together! :D HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That story is too funny! Your baby girl is so cute. I love her bedroom with all the dolls. And just wait the phone thing doesn't get any better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fingers all crossed for ya Julie!! And love ur LO, all that stitching looks fab, and the masking!! Yummo!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a funny story!!!!
    You must have been reall tired!!

    Brooke is such an adorable little girl, even when she looks like a 16 yo with her cellphone!!!

    I love the journaling on your LO!!
    Wonderful page!

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hahaha, Julie, don't feel bad! I've done things like that too! You are very brave to share it, too!!!!! Anyhow, I just want to say that I love that picture of your son and little Brookie holding hands! They look so adorable! Big bro loves Brookie very much! I could tell, right???? Well, have a nice weekend my friend and thanks for the comments on my blog! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL!!! too funny!!! Your girl is just the cutest!!!! And I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful page...funny story and your baby girl is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. hahaha I just laughed my ass off...out loud!! Yes, I am going to SIS...and yes, you and me will be "hooking" up! hehee Andd....did you know they are having a free happy hour from 5-7 in our hotel? Oh yeah, baby!! it's on!
    Mom and I are going to be picking up Danielle (cococricketsmama - do you "know" her?) from the airport on Friday.
    Love love love your layout. You are kicking butt on that masking stuff. You need to help the less talented (that would be me) out in that department! :P
    And cute pics. Hope you are having a great weekend! 2 more weeks!!! :D
    B

    ReplyDelete
  24. OH! and funny story, too. I really just laughed so hard about your comment that I didn't even want to read your post at first, I wanted to come straight over here to laugh on your blog! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have not bought any ION shampoo in years. That stuff smells so good.

    ReplyDelete
  26. such a cutie pie......
    i hope your interview stuff turns out ok!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)