Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TOMORROW is HER BIRTHDAY....and I LOVEEEEEEEE HER! :):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

TOMORROW is this GORGEOUS GALS BIRTHDAY!!!!! Not me in the striped sweater mind U....nooooooooooooooo the HOT LADY on my right!!! LOL!!!! GO WISH her A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :):):) http://deanaboston.typepad.com/divalogues/ :):):):):):):):):):):):):)



DEANA HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE U....and I am BEYOND HAPPY that we got to meet in real life when U came out to Phoenix....and I soooooooooooooo can't wait to see U again!!!! HAVE AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SWEET FRIEND! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh she does amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday sweetie!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog so often Julie....I have been really busy lately and haven't been blog hopping much at all!!
    Love ya gal!!
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO MUCH, Julie!!!!! I am having a happy day, thanks to special people in my life like YOU!


    LOVE YOU, TOO!!! See you again in November! :-)

    Big Hugs ♥...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that picture of BOTH of you lovely ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a little something on my blog your you Missy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youre so sweet!! You've brightened my day with your kindness and I could really use that today (this was so not my day)!!!!
    Love you!!!!!
    Oh and of course Happy B-day to Deana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this picture of the two of you!!
    Two of my favorite SISters!!!
    Big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, awesome Deana's Birthday! YAY!!! Off to visit her blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)