Monday, June 1, 2009

Life will slow down someday....RIGHT?!?!?! LOL :):):):):):):)

Hi all....

A busy weekend again....but lots-o-creating to be had!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):) I wanted to share a few things! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Scrapping the Music is up and this time its, "You are So Beautiful" by Joe Cocker! GREAT song to scrap too....and I chose a photo of Brookie right after one of her surgeries to let her know....no matter what...she is ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL to ME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) Hope my scrappy friends can join us this week! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I used the amazing GUDRUN's papers again on this LO!!! I can NOT get enough of her papers!!! For a link to Gudrun's papers, please see my previous post! :):):):):):):):):):)



Next I wanna share a page I made for the latest Cafe Mojo challenge...this time we wanna see your stitching!!! It can either be hand stitching or machine! :):):):):) I chose this title for this one....because the look on Brookie's face when Adam sneaks up behind her to get in the photo is PRICELESS! :):):):):):):):) Hoping again my scrappy friends can join us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



The last page I wanna share is just one I threw together last night when the scrap mojo just hit me!! LOL!! I used NoelMignon.com's latest kit on this!! That is my Adam making sure Brookie's hat doesn't fall off from the winds when we were at the Polish Festival in March! :):):):) *sigh* he does love her! :):):):):):):):):)




Tonight we went out to celebrate my Mother's (cough cough....yeah right...LOL!) 49th BIRTHDAY! :):):):):):):) Wanted to share some of the photos....sadly...I must be more tired than I thought .... because most of my photos came out blurry....which tells me...my hands were a bit shaky...soooooooooo sorry for the blur! :):):):):) The last photos shows Brookie and her new BEAUTY set that Nana Sue bought her at the gift shop at the restaurant! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






















Ohhhhhhhhhh and PS....my Brother has that weird look on his face....cuz I called him "ADAM" by mistake...and he hates when I do that!!! OOOOPPPPPSSSS!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

19 comments:

  1. My goodness Julie!! Love the pages you created. The Orange one just pulled at my heart strings! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at all those pictures! You were a busy one this weekend for sure. Thanks for stopping by. Yes, I did break out the paper and scissors. I just wish I had more time to do those things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really have been busy girl! you're so very talented, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just great Julie Love them all.

    Want to know something funny. I had been raking my brains for the past few days for an idea for STM and ended up giving up only to realise when reading your post I was a week ahead of my self. Arghhh I may just try anddo this durring the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new pages....
    the first one with the birds s just too cute!
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun pictures!! Great lo's as always! I love the pics of Brookie and her beauty shop, that was one of my favorite toys growing up too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow those layouts are stunning, i love them!!! totally gorgeous photos too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all... I ♥ Live. Never heard that song Heaven & I'm lovin' it... "all I have to do is look at my daughter." Perfect... :-)

    Back to the scrappies... you know I love your work. Your stitching is outta control GREAT! ♥ all the texture, pattern & color it adds. Going to have to play along with that stitching challenge, 'cause I can't seem to get tired of my sewing machine either. Just keep going out & buying new thread colors! :-)

    Love the LO's... love the photos... Love ya, Julie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh I looooove your LO's!!! Hope I have some time to scrap this week cause it's been a while!!! Love the photo's of you fam. dinner don't you love those dinners!! And some fun news, my first challenge is over at Scrappassion YAY I am sooooo exited about that!!!!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the LO's!!! You did a Super Duper Job on all of them!!!! Looks like you guys had a fun evening!!!! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are all entitled to a little blur every now and then! I think your layouts are simply FABULOUS. I got my Mojo going this week too and plan to do a ton more...I love the first on of Brookie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS SMORGEOUS!!! LOVE LOVE your creations!!! The pics are just so happy and adorable!! I sooo look forward to reading your blog - and Julie.....look after you..try get some rest bloss!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That "because he loves her" layout just has my heart! One of my faves.

    Looks like a funfilled weekend was had! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh, Julie! You have been on my mind so much lately! I have been so busy and wanting so desparately to get some scrapping done. But there never seems to be enough hours in the day. And each and every day I sigh and wish I could learn your secret! You truly amaze me with all you accomplish in any given day! Girl, you are my hero! LOVE all these layouts! And what a fun time you guys must have had! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! I love all of your new pages. That "because he loves her" page is really speaking to my heart though. SO sweet. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hehe i love all your new pages!!!! so great!! and the pics from the birthday celebration are pretty sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. more great layouts! Can you tell me where I can buy some of Gudrun's paper? YOu have done the CUTEST layouts with it. I want, I want, I want!!! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Busy - but awesome memories!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always love looking at your photos of your family!! brookie is getting right into the nail painting isn't she? Your layouts are gorgeous as usual...love them girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)