Sunday, May 24, 2009

NEVER ever judge a book by its COVER...Scrapping the Music and I wanna share a DT CALL!!!!!!! ! :):):):):):)

Hi all....

First and foremost I wanna share an important lesson in life....there is this AMAZING WOMAN named Susan Boyle that is taking Britain's Got Talent BY STORM!!!!!!! When she first performed the AUDIENCE was laughing at her appearance....then she SANG...and BOY did she SING!!!!!! I want to share her second performance that was today....and just wanna say....NEVER EVER EVER EVER judge a book by its cover...I have learned in life (thanks Mom & Dad!!!) to always always treat people as they are as BEAUTIFUL as everyone else!!!!! :):):):):):):):) Susan's singing and talent ABSOLUTELY BLOWS me away....when I heard this.....I got goosebumps and teary eyed!!!!! BEAUTIFUL WOMAN! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


****EDITED**** Ok...I am removing the actual video from my blog....because for some reason it is messing up how I add photos to my post....but I will leave U with the link to the U-tube video! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7Ayk9G7-sc


Next I want to share my page I made for the latest song at Scrapping the Music!!! This weeks song is: "Free To Be Me" by Francesca Battistelli!!! BEAUTIFUL SONG!!!! Hope my scrappy friends can join us this week!!! AND YES....that is LITTLE OLE ME...in my Daddy's hat! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I used the AMAZING Gudrun's papers again on this page! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)




Next...I have met a new "blog" friend Nikki....and she has recently designed and started her own scrap paper line!!!!! HOW EXCITING IS THIS?!?!?!?!?! :):):):):):) She is having a Design Team (DT) call....and I am HOPING that my scrappy friends JUMP in and TRY OUT! :):):):):):):):)

Here is the LINK to her blog that gives all the details!!!!! The PAPERS are AMAZING by the way!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

http://nikkisdoghouse.blogspot.com/


LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):)

25 comments:

  1. oh how fun! I am absolutely loving that layout! you are rocking it girl!!! :] <3 B

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I've never heard of this paper, but I am going to look it up. I love it! It reminds me of the Goodfeathers cartoon....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that layout Julie. lol I have a photo here of Missy A similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always in for a DT tryout honey!! Will have a little peek right now! I will be posting you your prize this week, probably Friday so keep your eyes open for the postie soon!!
    Love your aussie friend
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely wonderful LO!!! Love the papers, stitching, colours and photo!!!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Julie.....I love that LO!!!! What cute papers and colors and I just adore your style!!!! Wishing you a Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet sweet sweet layout! Thanks for posting the song, how beautiful! Going to check out Nikki's blog now, what an exciting time to start your own line!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing this.. i can't wait to see all the papers.. I just love your DT page for STM. soo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i must tell you.
    that is probably my most favoritest layout by you ever!!!
    i LOVE it.
    i hope youre having a lovely holiday weekend love!!!
    your sis,
    jenn. :)
    xoxox.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I see you figured out posting a youtube video. Great video too, I hadn't heard that song yet!

    REALLY ♥ that new STM LO... ♥ the way you mixed Gudrun's papers on there & the stitching is awesome! :-)

    Happy Memorial Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous layout - I must thank you for you popping into my blog - I keep meaning to return the favour but very forgetful (old age - lol), have now added you to my fav's so will make sure I do pop in weekly to see what you are up too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the LO!! I am going to go check out that new paper!!! :) Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I felt inspired listening to her-just close your eyes and enjoy that sweet sound!

    Great layout-I love that paper!

    I'm going to her site now-can't wait-may even try out (though I've been a little discouraged / disappointed as of late).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Julie..... you figured out how to post the video!!! Yay!! And yes she is great!!!! My DH and I saw her on some TV show and I had tears in my eyes. (Some of the best books I ever read had some not so great covers, you are soooo right on!!)
    Okay, can we talk about that l/o...... seriously........ it's GREAT!!!!!! Love it!! I need to scrap some of my own baby/girl pics!! Good job as usual!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving that page! I need to get my hands on some of that paper! Thanks for the tip on the DT call :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay for Susan Boyle, you wouldn't believe how popular she is in Europe!!!! Love you LO, great paper!! And i'll check that blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My step-daughter has been helpful in the don't judge a book by it's cover thing. She dresses in the new hip 'grunge' 'black' 'freak' attire. And when I see someone with way too much black eyeliner on or way to tight jeans I just politely smile...if they are looking my way. It's only clothes that these kids are wearing these days, and most are still wonderful children inside.

    Oh, BTW very cute LO.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG I just looooooove your stm LO! Julie blossom - its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are right to never judge a book by it's cover. I love that paper you used on that precious layout. I am gonna have to get me some of that!

    Thanks for the DT call info. I love the sneak peak of Nikki's new line. Cuuutttteee!

    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh such a cute LO!!! Love all of the paper cutting and the colors yum!!! You are so talented! And thank you for the tip on the DT. Her paper's are adorable !!!! Love the cherries ......Thank you, you talented lady you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes that Susan Boyle can sing!
    I love that layout you did with the Gudrun papers, the birds are sooo cute! And AZ doesnt have seasons, you're right. I always say people only move there to shrivel up and die from the heat!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hai Julie, Love your layout.and all of your other stuff lately.
    About 3 weeks ago somebody told me about Susan Boyle and when i came home i looked on de pc and oh i had to laugh so much, it was so Funny, but she sing so good, i didnt know that se is stil in the race.
    Ibolya....

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just now getting to this post on my blog roll. I'm a little behind! I love your opening words about Susan Boyle. I have actually typed up a post about her. Obviously I haven't posted it yet. I do that ALOT. I write whatever is on my mind and sometime it goes public and sometimes it doesn't...lol! You've got met thinking I need to take a look at this one again and maybe put it out there!

    Love this layout. You always take such a fresh, unobvious approach to the STM challenges...LOVE that! And you are so adorable in that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love that photo of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)