Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day...and Scrapping the MUSIC! :):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Hope everyone had a FABULOUS MOTHERS DAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Wanted to share my page for the latest Scrapping the Music....this time its, "Son Of Man" by Phil Collins....AWESOME SONG...and hoping my scrappy friends can join us! :):):):):):) For my journaling (on the photo...) I chose the lyrics: "Look to the Sky - Lift your Spirit - Set it Free - Someday you'll walk Tall with Pride - A Man in Time you'll be....." :):):):):):):):):)


And Brookie got a NEW SANDBOX from Papa and Nana yesterday....and just wanted to share some photos of her playing with it...and her BIG Brother even joined in the FUN! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






I was gonna share some Mama's Day photos....but I am soooooooooooooooo tired today.....sooooooooooooo not really in the mood to fight with my computer and edit and sort and all that good stuff right now...soooooooooo I will share those on another post soon! :):):):):):):):):):)

LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

14 comments:

  1. Great pictures and I totally love your Son Of Man layout!! Awesome!! Happy Mother's Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day!!!! That sandbox looks awesome!!!! My dd made me breakfast ( from scratch blueberry scones with an orange sauce, eggs, bacon ) ummmmm, so yummy!!! and then they cooked for dinner again!!! Mahi-Mahi with a raspberry sauce, broccoli and a salad!! Yummy, yummies for my tummy!!!! It was a wonderful day, I'm hoping yours was just as GREAT!!!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy mother's day, Julie! :) That sandbox looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take your rest, Julie!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing these photo's of Brook and your (wonderful, as always!) layout for STM!!
    Take good care of yourself!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a wonderful day and can I come play with Brookie!!! I adore sandboxes and playing in it!!!!! Love the LO and I will check it out...but this week is so busy...I may not get to play along!!!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have an incredibly sweet family!!! Love those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great song to scrap and I love what you did with it! The writing on the pic is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie! Your LO is so cool! I have been so inspired by you and Kristii to take the STM challenges! I completed one for an older challenge, have almost completed last week's challenge and I can't pass on this one. This one hits so close to home. My son just graduated college this week and I have been reflecting on his transition into manhood. Hope I can carve out the time this week to play along. If not, I will still be using these lyrics for a LO in the very near future!

    Hope you got some rest last night! Can't wait to see your Mother's Day pics. And the sand box...oh, how I miss those! Hope Ms. B is having a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are just too cute! ♥ the sandbox photos! And I ALWAYS ♥ your LO's! :-)

    Hope you enjoyed your day yesterday! :-)

    Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope you had a great mother's day!! love your newest LO! great pics of the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pics and I love this weeks song, definataly gonna try to join!!!! I know what you mean, I want to change my blog for weeks, but I can't find the energie or time to that!!! (love yours btw)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julie..Happy Belated Mother's Day..great layouts.. i really like the STM journaling for this week's challenge... and such a cute pic of your little girl on the previous post.. I'm trying to catch up.. you've been busy.. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)