Saturday, April 18, 2009

Some pages...Show LISA HOWARD some LOVE...and the ULTIMATE QUESTION ANSWERED! :):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

I want to share some scrappy pages I have made recently! :):):):):):)

First is for the latest CAFE MOJO challenge...and this time...we wanna SEE SOME BUTTONS!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope my scrappy friends can JOIN in the FUN! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

*B* is for:
Beauty
Braids
Believe
Blessing
BROOKE




Next is a PAGE I can NOT believe I forgot to UPLOAD before....silly me!!!!!!! This was for a NoelMignon.com challenge.....(Have I mentioned lately that HER KITS ROCK???? SERIOUSLY!!!!! U can find a link for her store over on my sidebar!!!) ...we were to use inspo from a Paul Frank ad....and I went a little further and drew inspo from Michele (one of Noel's design team members) and used pipe cleaners for my title (as they had used pipe cleaners in their ad too!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Next up....sooooooooooooooo I have recently discovered LISA HOWARD!!!!! Who is she, U ask???? She is one of my blog friends....and NEXT SATURDAY is her BIRTHDAY....and for the celebration...she is GIVING away a RAK to someone!!! HOW DO U WIN U ASK!?!?!?!!? Well......goooooooooooooooo to her blog here.... http://lisathoward.blogspot.com/ .... and leave her a comment (she has these FUN requirements when U leave her a comment....but they are WORTH IT!!!)......TRUST me....U will NOT regret going to her BLOG...she TELLS the BESTEST STORIES EVER!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):) And if U become a FOLLOWER of her blog...she will give U another chance at WINNING!!!! Soooooooooooooooo go VISIT Lisa...and WISH her a EARLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




Now............here is the ANSWER!!!!! The answer for what????? Well.....several (well...ok a TON) of times I have been asked by my blog comment leavers (is that the "official" name??? LOL)

"Julie....how do U do all those SCRAPPY PAGES???? U always do sooooooooooooooo many!!!"

Well.....let's see!!!!!

Yes, I do have a full time job!
Yes, I do have two children!
Yes, I do have a husband!
Yes, I actually do GO outside and have fun...and not just sit in front of my computer and scrap table!

But......believe it or not....it ONLY takes me....30-35 minutes to make a scrappy page!!!!!!!! Seiously, that's my "secret" .... 35 minutes....
PLUS an added bonus...I have an AMAZING husband...who actually LOVES my pages and gets all weirded out if I EVEN mention that I have lost MY MOJO or if I haven't made at least 3 or 4 pages a week!!! LOL!!!! Thanks BRIAN for all your support for my work!!!!!!! *sigh* U make this little hobby of mine worth loving even more! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





LOVE to all.....and GO VISIT LISA HOWARD! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for your little secret. I love those pages...I have read Lisas blog and she does tell cool stories. Hey Don't worry about the angel devil thing. I saved your address. Thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, girl...you are like a super-speed scrapper!!! If only I could do a layout in 30 minutes! It can take me HOURS to do a page. Go Speed Racer Go! Ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just awesome! I have left you an award on my blog! These pages SO ROCK! I would of guessed it took you LOTS longer to create these master pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow chickie, your LO's rock and you sure do whip those things out quickly. Love the pic of Hubby! I put your LO in the mail yesterday, keep your eyes peeled for it and let me know when you receive it!! Love ya and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness for supportive husbands when it comes to our scrappy addiction (oh, I mean hobby!) LOL!

    Your LO's totally ROCK & always INSPIRE!!! I especially ♥ the one you forgot to post of you & Brian... absolutely ADORABLE!!!

    (You did forget to mention the lack of sleep part though... like getting up in, what most would consider, the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT to do computer & scrappy stuff!) LOL!!! You are awesome girl! I love it & love you, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe it: 35 minutes????
    For one layout????? Sometimes it takes me several hours to make one!!
    And can you give me an answer to another question then?? Were do you keep our your layouts?? Do you keep them in albums or boxes or do you have a special room for them, because you allready made sooooo many!!!!!
    Love your layouts, the Noel Mignon one is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello lovely lady!!
    Just letting you know that my cap and the pretty ribbon arrived saftely the other day!! Wahooooo thanks heaps!!
    Love to you
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are rockin the pages sweets,xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Layouts! Love the pic of Brian, and I havent read Lisas blog in a few days, so thanks for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are great my friend love them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julie, I just saw your comment on my blog!!
    We are planning to do another crop soon, we are having so much fun this weekend that we decided to do more online crops!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for popping into my blog - just read through your blog and LOVE it such fab stories, pics and CREATIONS.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sweet thing!!
    Love your pages, hey you shared my secret lol don't you just love those 30 minutes and wonderful husbands hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I need some tips on making tons of scrappy pages. it took me from 10-4 on Saturday to make those two kraft pages, and they were only 8 1/2 X 11!!! ok, I did make some other flowers too!

    you rock, and not just in the scrappy arena!!!

    happy Sunday!!!

    - Linda P : .)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)