Sunday, April 26, 2009

*Phew* another BUSY day....and Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Well, this time, the Wolek's, Tucker's and Reeves's had A BUSY DAY!!!!!!! The "Phoenix Childrens Museum" was having free admission day for American Express employees....well, we have FOUR of those in the family....LOL....me, Brian, Papa Mike and Papa Eli....sooooooooooooo we only had to worry about getting the Nana's and kids in as our guests! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Here are some photos from yet another BUSY day!!!! :)


A view from upstairs of the museum! :):):):)


We took the tram to the museum....this tram is brand new in Phoenix....sooooooo this was ou first time riding it! :):):):):):):)





This museum was converted from an old Phoenix school! :):):)


Brookie trying to impersonate Papa Mike to get into museum! LOL :):):)


They had a wall of CD's.....VERY COOL! :):):):):)

(U know this is gonna end up on a scrap page...LOL....help me with a title!!! LOL)


PLAY TIME! :):):):):)


We think this was like an old bank teller "tube" machine.....the kids shoved items into it....and then POOF they shot back out from the other end!! LOL :):):)



Brookie wouldn't know it....but this was very nostalgic for me....it was a structure of "old" toys....very cool! :):):):):):):)




The kids playing with "sand" art! :):):)





Onto the painting room.....U can tell Brookie is a "real" artist....even her hair got into the action!!! LOL :):):):):)




Brian wasn't too happy with this one....LOL....the Grandparents kept teasing him that Brookie was on her "first date"!!! LOL :):):):):)


Ok....this was JUST the COOLEST wall I have EVER seen....it was old shoes all glazed in white......they had it where the kids could store their shoes while playing! :):):):):):):)



Thought this was cool too.....door knobs on the fence... :):):):)


Can I just say "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" :):):):):):)


The kids measuring beans at the "grocery store" :):):)


Nana Ruth and Adam in the "NOODLE FIELDS!" :):):):):):)




Yeah...I just REALLY liked this! :):):):)



End of the day...waiting for the tram back home......we got 6 tired big people and 1 tiny sleeping people!!! LOL :):):):):):):):)



Phew....now U see why I'm tired???? LOL :):):):):):)

I also wanted to share the latest scrap page I made for SCRAPPING THE MUSIC! This weeks song is, "The Way I am!" ....AWESOME song....and I hope my scrappy friends can join us this week! :):):):):) I chose for my title, "I love you more than I could ever promise!" :):):):):):):):)


LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):)

15 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like a fun day at the museum. I didn't realize that they had so much stuff there! Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What total fun!!! I want to see all that cool stuff too..hehe..
    Have a good week --girlie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! I wish we had a cool museum like that when i was growing up! That would have been awesome! I bet the family had a blast!!! you got some really great shots!!!!! And I am in love with the new song for STM!!! Hopefully I will have time this week to work on something for it! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun indeed!!!!!
    That shoe wall is cool! Made me wish that i had the shoes that the girls had worn since they were born and to make a wall with them, sigh!!
    LOVE your page, LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT pictures, Julie!!! Looks like you had so much fun together!!
    And your layout of STM is a beauty again!!
    Still no package????? Oops...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Julie, looks like you had a great time. I love all the old shoes!!! How awesome!!!!! Love all the pics and thanks for sharing them with us!!!! I just adore the LO!!!!! Thanks for sending the prayers for Gavin, ee finally brought him home late last night! We have been up every fours hours doing neb treatments!!! Such a sick little boy!!! Thanks again for your support!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures my friend!!! Looks like you all had a blast!! Love your STM layout!!! Absolutely awesome girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What incredible fun! I have never been one to jump at the chance to go to museums. I enjoy going, just don't always think about them. But this looks like it was a blast!!! And your appreciation for it is contagious!!!

    Love your STM layout! Of course, I always love your work! Hope you have a fantastic Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Julie looks like a lot of fun at the museum. Love your page for STM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such FUN photos & it looks like you all had a great day.... especially the kids! We have a place like that here!

    ♥ that LO, too!

    Have a GREAT week!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you have been very busy this weekend!!!! Can see you all had a great time!!!!!! Love all the photo's and I love your LO for STM, great photo of Adam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks like a looooooooot of fun!!!
    I totally understand why you're tired hehe :):)!!

    Love your LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures love it. looks like you had a great day. Your layout is sweet. love the little clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Julie..That was one awesome day! I loved all those photos but my favorite one is of Brookie on her first day!! LOL!!! That had me laughing!!

    BTW...your surprise arrived and I'm blown away by your generosity!! I love the t-shirt and I wear my bracelet everyday...I've read 5 of the 7 BANNED titles!! You are such an amazing person!!I'm lucky to count you as a friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!! What a cool place, so much fun for big & little people!!! What great pics to scrap!!!!

    CD photo title????
    How about: C reate
    D ream
    'S hare

    ???corny???

    Just throwing out a suggestion!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)