Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Easter Bunny Cometh! :):):):):):):)

Hi all....

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!! I have some photos to share WITH U!!!!!! And a scrappy page I made for the latest challenge up at CAFE MOJO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

These first photos are from today.....EASTER MORNING....the kids having fun with their baskets...but I thinking that Daddy and Adam aren't all the WAY AWAKE!!!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The Baskets BEFORE they are attacked by the KIDS!!! LOL!!!


Ok....sooooooooooooo maybe neither of the kids look awake YET!!! LOL! :):):):):):)


Checking out what they got....and Mr. Dandy trying to get a piece of candy!!!! LOL! :):):):):)


Super EXCITED girl! :):):):):)




And she lovessssssssssssssssss her KRABBY PATTY!!!!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And the boy showing off his GOODIES! :):):):):):):)




AND YESTERDAY.....well......YESTERDAY was an AMAZING DAY!!!!!! This MY FRIENDS is WHY I scrapbook.....period!!!! :):):):):):):):) Can life get any better than this???? *sigh*











And I want to share the latest page I did for the CAFE MOJO challenge.....this time we want U to paper PIERCE!!! YAY! :):):):):):):) I made this page about the time me & Kimmy met and the story about how WE HAVE been sending each other marshmallows to each other....when it started out as an online game between us!!!!! LOL! :):):):):):):) Hope my scrappy friends can make it over to join us! :):):):):):):):):)


LOVE to all....and again....HAPPY EASTER! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

10 comments:

  1. Very cute pics of your family. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog ans at SIS. Love you,Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww fun times for the whole family!!!! love the newest pics ou shared with us!!! and your LO for CMC is fab!!!!!!!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great photos! And I just LOVE your take on the challenge! Hope you are having a very Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the fun pics, especially the ones with the sleepy faces!!! Love your LO for café Mojo!!!! And a happy Easter to you to!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Julie!!! HAPPY EASTER MY FRIEND!!!

    I love love love your photos - its such a delight looking though them because is oooooozes happy families and the love you have for it.
    hippity hoppity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable pics! :)
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter sweet friend!!!! Loved all the pics and the LO is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are going to have some great pages coming from all the pics you have taken!!!! Yay, I can't wait to see them!!!! Love ya girlie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics Missy Julie2. Love the ones of Brookie with her plaits.

    Love the layout too. I may play along seeing as I am on holidays this week.

    Thanks for poppingi nto my blog and the lovely coments. I love the easter pic on the grass and went out and took some after seeing Missy Mandys on her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love the brother and sister picture. It is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's quite the charmer!! Looks like the kids really enjoyed their buckets and Mr. Dandy knows where to go for the goodies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)