Sunday, February 8, 2009

Scrapping the Music....Lullaby! And.....some girls I gonna visit soon! :):):):):):):):)


Hi all.....

The latest song is up at Scrapping the Music....it is LULLABY by the Dixie Chicks!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE this song.....and I wanna CONGRATULATE JENNEKE for winning last weeks song with her BEAUTIFUL Layout for "I'll be your Mirror!" YAY JENNEKE! :):):):):):):):):):) I hope my scrappy friends can venture over to Scrapping the Music this week for Lullaby!!!! A link to the site is on my side bar! :):):):):):):):):):):)

And I am ITCHING ITCHING ITCHING!!!!!!!! WHY, U ask????? Because in 18 DAYS....I am flying to San Francisco to MEET my friend KRISTINA for her BIRTHDAY celebration!!!!!! I can NOT tell U how EXCITED I am!!!!!! But....that is NOT all.......NOT only do I get to SEE KRISTINA........... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)But I also get to see this WONDERFUL lady again!!!!!!! The one and ONLY KERRY LYNN!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And and and and and and I get to see this AMAZING girl again...the one, the only........Miss CORTNEY!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)I am SUPER EXCITED to see these ladies....and I will be meeting some more of Kristina's friends....and since I have NEVER been to San Francisco....Kristina has promised me some major shopping time too!!! LOL :):):):):) I even BOUGHT a new MEMORY card for my camera!!!!! hehehehehe.....U never KNOW how many photos I am GONNA TAKE! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Also.....DON'T forget about my give-away I am offering from my last post!!!! I will be drawing SOMEONE'S NAME VERY SOON! :):):):):):):):):):):)

LAST thing I wanted to share.....LOOK at the GORGEOUS day we had today in good ole Phoenix! :):):):):):):):):):):):)




21 comments:

  1. So excited for you and for KK!!! I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time! :) I like your blog makeover...CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Not much longer. :):)
    Love that layout and those pics are gorgeous!! it is rainy here today....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip and please - ENJOY IT!!!!!! Love your layout! Just adorable - makes me just want to go hug my daughter to pieces. They are just so cute when they are sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic day! Great pictures! I don't think you can have too many pictures of big fluffy clouds! It looks like you are going to have a great time in San Francisco!!! I hope you do take TONS of pics and share!!! Love your new blog header!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls are going to have soooo much fun!!!!

    Beautiful photos!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noooo, forever is NOT enough! LOVE that LO..... SO ADORABLE!

    So excited for you & your upcoming trip! Can't wait to see all your photos & hear all the stories!

    Love the new look of your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude...jealous!!! Take lots of pics! (Like you wouldn't have remembered to...) :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i forgot to say....there WILL be lots of shopping...hehe....can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel your excitement Julie!! I wish I could come too!!!!!!!!

    Your STM LO is just sooooo SWEET and AdoRABLE! I love it!

    Love your sky scene....just stunning!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip! I wish I was going to sunny california!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm jealous! what are you all up to here in cali? a class? have fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for your concern and love. Its been a scary time, especially waiting to hear if our friends are okay.
    I will keep blog updated as I am able, but we are having some power outs to spread the load....we have been blessed so far and haven't had our power out yet.
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting, sounds like you are going to have a wonderfult time!!! I love the pics you took, wow, those clouds were gorgeous!!!! Happy Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a fun and safe trip. Wow what beautiful photos. We have been having some gorgeous days down here in Louisiana.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!! Love the new blog look!!!!
    How exciting for you and all your Cali friends!!! The countdown has begun!!!
    Can't wait to see all the new pics and fab LO's that will follow this trip!!! I do have to admit, I'm a little jealous!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love, love your STM layout!! What beautiful pictures!!! Sounds like you are going to have a great time in San Francisco!!! Wish I could come along, lol!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julie, I am sooo sorry i didn't write to you earlier but i had some trouble with my computer so i couldn't use it for 3 days (isn't that horrible) !!!!! Thank you sooo much for the beautiful award you gave me!! I'll pass it on later!!
    And you really made my day today cause YOUR PACKAGE ARIVED!!!!! You should have seen my boys, they are sooooooo HAPPY with their gifts(i'll post their pictures on my blog so you can see!) Rick is wearing his shirt and it looks very cool on him (he even loved the plastic bag) !!! And the timing was great, i have been to the dentist today and i am in a lot of pain:(:(!!!! So could use a little fun!!!!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH, you're the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for your congrats, my dearest Julie!! I was so proud and happy when I heard I won!!!

    You are going to have some great days with that girls, I'm sure! Take a lot of pictures, so you can show us all your fun! And come home save and sound!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are one lucky and amazing person to be know so many talented and wonderful friends! I love the new look on your blog, by the way! Have a wonderful day and night and week, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. mmmhmmmm...
    we are going to have SO much fun!!!
    xo
    kl

    ReplyDelete
  21. what will ya all be doing here in cali? besides birthday celebration and shopping... any scrappin' stuff?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)