Monday, February 23, 2009

Julie really NEEDS to have the CAMERA taken away when an EVENT happens in her house!!! :):):):):):):)

Hi all!!!!!

Well...as promised here are some photos from the boys BIRTHDAY celebration yesterday!!!!! Ok...I am GONNA overload ya.....but U all know that this isn't EVEN 1/2 of what I actually took yesterday, right???!!!??? LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The BOYS!
Opening PRESENTS!

And these are for DEANA & RACHEL'S benefit.......one....Deana, I TOLD YA the GIRL LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TINKERBELL!!!!!!! EVEN her HELLO KITTY from Build-A-Bear had to have the TINKERBELL dress....and ahem...check out Brookie's SHIRT....LOL...and TWO....ummmmmmmmmmmmm RACHEL.....DID U know that they had HELLO KITTY at BUILD-A-BEAR???????? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Some shots of the family! :):):)


And what's that OLD SAYING.....BOYS WILL BE BOYS!!!!!! LOL :):):):):)


And can WE SAY CHOCOLATE!?!?!?! YUM! :):):):):):):):):)

AND NOW........SOME scrap pages to SHARE!!!! LOL :):):):):):):)

FIRST up....... this weeks song at SCRAPPING THE MUSIC....is "STAND BY YOUR MAN" sung by the BLUES BROTHERS!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT! :):):):):):):):):) I played with the title a bit....and made it...."STAND BY YOUR MEN!".....this is the day that my brother Steve, Adam, Brian, my Dad and I went to go see, "Batman, The Dark Knight"....and CAN I say HOW EXCITED I AM that HEATH LEDGER won the OSCAR for his role as the Joker in that MOVIE!?!?!?!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Hope my scrappy friends can play along this week! :):):):):)

Next is a page I made....just BECAUSE!:):):):):) My title reads........ "WATCH OUT....she is all ready getting her DIVA ON!" ... hehehehehe....BROOKIE at two giving me that LOOK! LOL :):):):):):) The BIG FLOWERS and the scallops on the top and bottom are ACTUALLY from a gift box from a shirt that my Aunt MARY gave me for Christmas....loved the box and it ended up on this PAGE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Ohhhhhhhhhhh and ONE last PHOTO to share!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):) To prove that I am IN TROUBLE with BROOKIE....here is a photo of HER and her new "boyfriend" Garrison (yeah....ADAM'S BEST FRIEND!) from last night's PARTY!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

17 comments:

  1. CUTE PHOTOS! I'm lovin' Adam's t-shirt & Brookie & her "boyfriend." And you just HAD to throw in a shot of the delicious-looking chocolate cake, didn't you?! :-)

    Looks like a FUN celebration!

    And PS.... you do NOT need to have the camera taken away. They will ALL cherish every single photo you take! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everybody had a fun time!!!Happy Birthday to both Brian and Adam!!! Ok, you dont't have to feel bad about the number of pics you take!! My friend Lisa was at her neice's 1 yr, old bd party yesterday and took 196 pics in 4 hours!!!!! did you top that??? Maybe you have some competition there!!!! hehe
    Seriously, thanks for sharing!!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous..looks like fun to be had by all!! The blessing about digital is you can be camera happy and relax about it! Great photos.. Xjs and your layouts are sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all- thanks for a mention in your blog!!! Second of all- do you want my mailing address so you can mail me Brookies Hello Kitty!!!!
    Hey, your son's bday is the 22 of Feb??? That is my baby's b-day! He turned 3! Tell your big man I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I overloaded my blog with Spiderman birthday pictures so I understand!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no one should EVER take the camera away! there is NO SUCH THING as too many photos :) looks like you had a fun week/weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha yay for fun photos!! Thanks for sharing!!! looks like a great night!!! :):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute photos love the hello kitty one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Adam's shirt and what it says!!! Looks like you guys had a great time and YUMMO that cake is to die for!!! I want a piece of that cake!!!! Love Brookie's new boyfriend!!! She is just so adorable!!!! Love the LO's!!! Have a Terrific Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like you guys had a blast celebrating. isn't life Delicious. i love birthday cake. what fun pictures.

    i love the scrapbook pages. the stm one is so cool.

    tell Adam and Brian i said happy birthday. btw, i can't believe i'm just now noticing how much Adam looks like you.

    have a great Tuesday. we still need to talk and catch up on things. call me when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Your home looks like a fun place to be!!! Love your pictures and I especially love the last one!! Tooo sweet!! Love your work my dear, so inspirational!! Hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a ton of fun!!! I hope to play along at Scrapping the Music this week! I love the guy with the argyle socks!!! That is fabulous!!!
    :)
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the photos :) Looks like everyone had a good time. And you better have that shotgun ready by the door. Brookie is going to give you a run for your money :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the photos :) Looks like everyone had a good time. And you better have that shotgun ready by the door. Brookie is going to give you a run for your money :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh Julie - you oooooze such family happiness!!! Its just gorgeous! Great pics!!
    Lo's are stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are a photo crazed woman but I like it!! Great post about the birthdays and your scrap pages are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow that Hello kitty is the cutest!!!Love the photo's, looks like you had a great time!!! And you know i agree with you , you are in trouble with your little girl, but what do you think about the boys she is gonna meet???!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. no no no more photos!! Golly I forgot my camera for a family event not so long ago and let me tell you, mobile phone photos just don't cut the mustard!!! I love that big Kitty how cute! Can she even carry it? Looks bigger than her!!
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)