Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I picked TWO WINNERS....the CATWALK....and MY FIRST tutorial! :):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Sooooooooo.....I was soooooooooooo TORN up on choosing JUST ONE winner for my drawing for my BLUEMOONSCRAPBOOKING.COM drawing.....that I CHOSE two WINNERS!!!!!!! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....CONGRATS to..........

JENNEKE & BRYNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ok ladies.....so I don't MESS up exactly what U want......a LINK to the item would be best from the site........email me at bmwgirl@cox.net with your item and your address please! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here are the kids.....even Mr. Dandy showing OFF your names in PRINT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




Hehehehehehehe....I just HAD tooooooooooooooooooo MUCH fun with that little photo shoot!!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):)

PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS.........I just talked to the owner Scott tonight from BLUEMOONSCRAPBOOKING.COM tonight about the order I recently placed with him for me.....and told him about my little giveaway.....and HE is GOING to PASS on a COUPON for ME to SHARE with ALL OF YOU!!!!! YAY!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT????!!!!!????? :):):):):):) As soon as I get it....I will PASS it along to U! :):):):):):):):):)

Also.....I don't really talk about my scrap winning entries here toooooooo much....BUT wanted to share that today on SIStv.....MY LAYOUT that I made for this weeks Scrapping the Music "Lullaby," was chosen by Fashionista NIKKI for the CATWALK!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):) For my non-scrappy friends, family and for my scrappy friends that aren't registered on SIStv.....the CATWALK is an honor to get.....every week the DESIGN TEAM on SIStv (also known as Fashionistas.....) go through the gallery over there and pick their FAVE layout for the week.....well my "Lullaby" Layout (the one in my last blog post) was chosen by Nikki!!!! I am BEYOND honored!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And TODAY on SCRAPPY TIMES blog - - - http://scrappietimes.blogspot.com/
IS my VERY FIRST tutorial EVER for the "Home" wall hanging I made.....hope U all like it!!!!! i am SUPER EXCITED by this HONOR!! :):):):):):):):)

Ok.....love to all! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

17 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!!!

    Congrats on the catwalk girlie!!!! You deserve it!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! Saw the catwalk. Saw the tutorial. You are just fabulous. No surprise your layout was picked by a fashonista. That was a sweet, adorable page :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that lullaby layout--congrats! off to check out the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEEEEAAAHHHH you go GIRL!!!!!! congrats, you made it through the CATWALK (you never been there before?, cause that would really suprise me)!!! Love the pics of the kids and the dog!!!
    (Feel much better now after a night sleep)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making the catwalk!!
    Your lullaby layout is just adorable, you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the catwalk
    love all the hearts on the blog
    your certainy loved up :)

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhhh, Thank you so much Julie for picking my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those pictures are soooo GREAT!!!! The funny thing about this is that I dreamed about this last night! Yeah, really!!! I 'saw' the picture of Brookie holding a piece of paper with my name on it!! Isn't that scarry????
    They say that dreams don't come true, but they do!!!
    Thanks again, to you and Brookie!!

    And congrats (again) to the catwalk!! You deserve to be there! And I am going to check the tutorial as soon as possible!

    Big hug from me to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved your Scrappy Times tutorial! Have to get to Michaels today to find some cute wire ribbon. :-)

    CONGRATS on Catwalk again! You so deserve it!

    LOVED your "photo shoot" pictures. Mr Dandy didn't look like he was really getting into it though... LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!! Super big congrats on being chosen for the catwalk girl!!!! you totally deserve it!!!!

    Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWWEEE!! YAY!! I love the new Twitterpatted line-so anything from that and I'll use the upcoming coupon for the rest! lol. Oh-and are you sending us copies of those cute pics too?!

    Thank you Julie. It is really not necessary-but surely appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You deserve a seperate post, apart from my glory of winning, to tell you CONGRATULATIONS!! You put your heart into your work and it shows.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those pics...so cute!!!:)
    Congrats on the catwalk and your first tutorial!! You are such a busy little bee. i can't keep up with you. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! You're burning up the scrap world!! YOu Go Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your lo being on the catwalk.

    Also congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your new blog banner, the hearts are great. I need to do a photo shoot like you, looks like so much fun. : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH JULIE!! Congrats all round!! I love that LO and your wall hanging!!!

    Great work noticed !!! WTG girlfriend!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shucks..................dont you have the trained to read the names..............they could have picked me. :) Oh yeah thats right, I need to put my name in it.


    I am so proud of you for giving back to people. You are one amazing girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)