Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A WONDERFUL BLOG award and some SADDER news.... :):):)


Hi all.....

I want to thank my FABULOUS friends Marie (whom I am HONORED to work with on Scrapping Across the Universe) and Kristi (WHOM I am ALSO HONORED to work with on Scrapping the Music)....and Amy (a gal I have recently met through the amazing world of Scrapping!!!!) as all three of them have honored me with the FABULOUS BLOG AWARD!!!!!!!! :):):):):):) U gals have nooooooooooooooooooo idea what this means to me! :):):):):):):):):)

Ok.....so with this award I need to share my 5 addictions!!! :):):):):):):)

1) ADDICTED to SCRAPPING!!!! hehehehehehe that's a DUH! LOL :):):):):)

2) ADDICTED to my FAMILY! :):):):):):):)

3) ADDICTED to my FRIENDS! :):):):):):):):)

4) ADDICTED to my CAMERA! :):):):):):):):):)

5) And my NEWEST ADDICTION!!! The TWILIGHT series!!! (YES....Staci, I have READ them all ...... IN ONE WEEK....and now I am READING them for the THIRD TIME!!!! LOL) :):):):):):):):):):):):)

I will pass this award on in a moment, just wanted to share something else.......

I want to thank one of my dearest friends tonight....Kristina.... she KNOWS I am REALLY REALLY REALLY struggling with a very important decision (In my scrapping world....nothing to do with home life.....I PROMISE)........ and it is LITERALLY tearing me apart, and she talked me "off the cliff" tonight....so to speak.... LOL .... so thanks Krisitna for listening!!!! :):):):):):):) .....some MAJOR things have been bringing CHEERFUL Julie DOWN DOWN DOWN lately....and I really can't go into right now.....its just something that NONE, and I mean NONE of my scrapping friends have done or caused (Again....I can PROMISE U all that....)......because I have been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLESSED with the NUMEROUS friends that I have met through this amazing craft we share......... U have noooooooo idea how blessed.....this little nerdy Julie....the girl that never had many friends growing up.....(now I know Mom...U are reading this....and U know what I say is true....LOL) has been MORE than BLESSED with the amazing and talented and loving friends that I have met through this craft....I can NOT THANK each of U enough that take the time to give me praise on my scrappy pages that I post on here and on SIStv.......its just lately some things have been bringing me down....and I am hoping I can "snap" out of it soon.....I just want to let my friends know....that if U don't see me on SIStv as much as usual soon....please know that I am not MISSING or I don't care.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE know that....I am just trying to work some things out in my little scrappy world....JUST PROMISE ME ... U will post YOUR BEAUTIFUL creations on your blogs....so that I can comment on them there! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Sorry for the rambling.....I just wanted to let all of U know...that if U don't see me as much....know that I still LOVE and CARE and WANT TO SEE your creations! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ok.....now....before I pass on these awards.... I want to thank my Mom for leaving me that email comment for this blog (U see....Mom's computer and Google Blogs don't get along soooooo well....LOL....so she emailed me her comment!!!) LOVE U MOM! :):):):):):):):):) And I want to thank Mary Ellen for that BEAUTIFUL EMAIL U sent me the other DAY!!!! It made me SMILE like U wouldn't believe!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):) I have Mark on a prayer list.....and he is in my prayers EVERY DAY.....I hope and pray that his life turns around....JUST like mine did! :):):):):) I hope to see your whole family again some day.... that is another one of my prayers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ok....Julie .... U are RAMBLING big time...and U will BE LUCKY if your friends read this entire post....LOL,,,,,,so with out further ado.....here is who I pass on this award too!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

**Diana - She is TRULY a BEAUTIFUL woman.....very talented and true to her faith! :):):):):):)
**Deana - I was so HONORED to meet U this past Saturday....U have no idea HOW talented I think U are! :):):):):):):):):)
**Kristina - *sigh* thanks my dearest....U have noooooooooooo idea how close I was to making all 325 disappear tonight! :):):):):):):)
**Hanneke - MY WONDERFUL girl from the Netherlands (hehehehehe....showing my blessings again....cuz I am sooooooooooooo LUCKY to have met MANY girls from there!)..... I love U Hanneke.....U are soooooo talented and BEAUTIFUL (INSIDE AND OUT!!!)
**Dina - My amazing friend Dina.....I am sooooooooooooo honored to call U my friend.... U are talented, beautiful....and ONE of the most CARING woman I have met in real life..... Everytime we get together....I learn from U.....U have the MOST amazing CALMING effect on all MY WORRIES that bring me down in this AMAZING craft we share!!! I LOVE U Dina! :):):):):):):)

Love to all.....and will post again soon! :):):):):):):):)

20 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about sad stuff going on, Julie. Don't let anyone get you down! There have been so many times that I was so touched by your comments on my 'stuff'. Anyways, just wanted you to know that I really appreciate you! Smile, Miss Smilies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my Gosh, i hate to see you so down, and i hope you'll find a way to solve your problems!!! I love that you passed the award to me and i love you!! I truly feel like i found a friend in you and i am so sorry we can't met in real life :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. found you're blog on the web, so now can follow you not only on sistv but here also, I linked you on my blog :) I'm sorry to hear about sad stuff going on, hope it will all be okay soon.
    best wishes sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, Julie, Julie....never give anyone or anything the power to make you sad. I too am working through that kind of feeling myself but I keep telling myself...let it go! At the end of the day your family and friends are what counts!!

    I'm so proud of you...*hugs Julie, and we both smile for the camera* for graduating into a full-fledged Twilighter!!!

    Thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie!!!!!- just know that I'm thankful for YOU....not just as a scrapper (super talented one) but of friend who spreads such positive and optimistic breath into our cybersphere...
    I also have undergone a downer not long ago in the scrapping world, and you my friend were one of the friends (and unknowingly) who helped me through by the wonderful comments you left for me.
    thank you my friend. I wish in life that I could meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just sending you hugs this morning sweet friend. What in the world is going on with people. I saw some drama on another person's Blog and this is so sad. Are we not all grown up!!! Please ignore the negativity and let it not take anything away from your accomplishments. I just adore you Julie and keep up that wonderful spirit!!! Love to you sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie you don't know how much this award means to me... specially coming from you! You have made my day so bright! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! I hope that one day we can meet personally...I would like that! I will post my response later tonight! Oh, yes...please don't be absent for too long over at SIS, your comments mean the world to me, they always put a smile in my face, they make me very happy! :) I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you think it is something in the air? I feel like I need to take some time off from Sis as well. I don't know...maybe it is me...just wanted you to know I was thinking about you...big giant hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got something for you on my blog as well!!! Hope you feel a little better after reading al those sweet and kind comments here!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much Julie! I have something for you, too! Lol! Go grab it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops, that was me,Diana...I don't think you got a link to my blog. Go grab your surprise at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. :(
    Cheer up....things will get better soon. In about 5 weeks to be exact. ;)
    Thank you for the blog award!! You are tooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, I am so saddened about your scrappy world!! What in the world is going on!!! If people don't have positive/nice things to say then don't speak at all!!! None of us are forced to participate, it is by CHOICE!!! I don't have a blog to upload to, I will keep following yours,BY CHOICE, and with PLEASURE!!!
    email me at scrappinmom79@bellosuth.net
    Luv ya, Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hugs to you my friend!
    Hang in there and you know where my bloggy is ;)
    LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julie! I love you!!!! Hope things get better soon!!!!! xoxo times infinity!!!! :):):):):) and some of those to go as well!!!! don't be a stranger!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey there Missy Julie2 sorry to hear that things have been making you feel a bit blue. Like many who have commented here I am thankful to call you a friend.

    Big bug cyber hugs. Maybe one day I'll get to give you a real one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ((HUGS)) My Twin:) You seriously Know I Love you and I totally understand what you are going thru! Notice the Lack of me;)
    email me anytime! I know you already have it:)
    Love you:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats on your award.... :)
    im not much on sis myself these days
    so will stalk your blog... in a good way lol

    take care
    things happen for a reason

    kindest regards

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope you feel better soon. We all appreciate the work you do. You are a credit to scrapbooking. : )

    ReplyDelete
  20. aw, Julie, please be happy my friend!
    And of course I'm missing U around SIS, that's just not the same without you, really. Email me anytime in case you need someone to talk to, okay?
    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)