Thursday, January 8, 2009

I've been sick.....but I got some stuff to share! :):):):)





Hi all.....

Haven't been feeling good AT ALL!!!!! Haven't had a voice for 2 1/2 days....haven't had the energy to visit my blogging friends (sorry....even sitting in front of the computer is tiring for me now....)....but I got some stuff to share!!!!

Aunt Cookie in Illinois sent the kids some gift cards for Christmas and I wanted to share what they got! :):):):) Brookie picked out a Diego camera and Dora twins!!!! Adam got a new video game for his PSP!!!!! Thanks Aunt Cookie! :):):):):):):):)

My friend Ashely has awarded me with.....the "CREATIVE FUNKY FRIEND award!!!!!! Thanks girl!!!!! :):):):):):):):):) YOU HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IDEA what that means to me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

My friend Diana has tagged me!!!!!!! Because of me being sick.....I hope she understands that I'm not going to forward my tagging duties forward at this time..... :):):):) BUT....I will list SIX RANDOM FACTS about me! :):):):):):):)

1) I am a NEAT FREAK!!!!!! My nickname is LANA....which is ANAL backwards! :):):):):)
2) I NEED to create!!! I can't go a week without at least MAKING 2 scrap pages! :):):):):):)
3) I don't like COFFEE!!! AT ALL!!! Never have....never will....the smell is just YUCK to me! :):):):)
4) People can't read me accurately!!!! LOL :):):) When I'm sad....they think I'm mad and vice versa!!!! I've been told a MILLION times I should play poker cuz I have the hardest face to read!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)
5) I JUST JUST JUST started reading the "Twilight" books.....just finished #2 last night......I know, I know....a MILLION YEARS behind the rest of the free world!!! LOL :):):):):):):)
6) I am HUGE on giving to charity......it may not always be MONEY....but I have taught Adam since he was old enough (and Brookie will learn the same lesson).....just because U don't play with it anymore or U have outgrown that size....doesn't mean that there isn't a kid out there that WOULD LOVE your old stuff! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ok....let's see.....what else???? Oh, yes!!! I want to share a scrap page I made for NoelMignon.com's challenge to use a LOVE SONG in the title....I chose, "The Greatest Love of All" by Whitney Houston.......I thought this photo from Bern's house that I visit EVERY Christmas season was PERFECT for that title! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Well....I am HOPING to catch up on my blog friends today....sorry I have been absent....THIS COLD is REALLY kicking me in the BUTT! :):):):):):):)

Love to ALL! :):):):):):):)

18 comments:

  1. OH WOW you better feel better soon boo bear, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LVOE that LO Julie holy smokes girl .. you are blowing up boo .. get it girl and get some Thera Flu boo..haha do you have a special key for those smiley faces or sumtin LOL

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect page, Perfect Pic, Perfect Song!!!!! Hope you are feeling better very soon! This old bug is getting everyone!!!! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so sorry you are not feeling well!!! Sending you a big hug!!! BTW I totally adore your latest page it is DARN cute!!!!!

    Hope you are better soon--wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, So sorry you are not feeling well, my friend. Hope you'll get well SOON!
    Your LO is so beautiful.
    And, I just read your previous post. CONGRATS on being on the scrapping the music designteam!!! How fun is that!!!
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh get well soon Julie - thats no fun at all!

    Even sooooooo it hasnt affected your gorgeous creativity!!!
    Stunning work
    ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie,

    I am sorry to hear your not feeling well. It is never easy to be sick when your a mom and a working woman. I too have been reading the Twillight books. I finished book three right after New Years and haven't had the time to get book four but am dying for the chance! Hope you feel better soon! Have Brian watch the kids, get some rest and read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK JULIE! We tend to expect SO much of ourselves as women, and it can't ALWAYS be perfect!!

    You're welcome too. It was truly my pleasure to give you some goodies-you deserve them!

    Blessings-and health.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to hear that you're sick. You need to make sure that you give yourself time to rest.

    I love the random things about you LANA!!! I laughed my butt off on that one.

    You've got a great heart lady!!

    P.S. I wondered too like Sasha if you have a special key for the smiley faces!!????

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am amazed by your creativity, eventhough you are sick you made the most wonderful layout!!! And those pictures are GREAT! Your children look so happy!! And they should be, because they have a greathearted, loving mother!!!!!!!
    Take care of yourself, Julie!!!!!!
    And get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel better soon!!!I am adding you to my blog roll later today after work. Hope that is ok!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey Jules
    CONGRATULATIONS! on the design team at STM. i'm glad you guys had a great Christmas and i wish you a very blessed new year.
    i've been sick since Christmas too. i just got my voice back a couple of days ago, but my energy is still pretty zapped.
    lots of love to you
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where has our little boy gone!! boy he is growing into such a teen!!!! WOW!!! Brooke is so adorable, I miss you my friend, hope your feel better!!!! Your facts are pretty much dead on!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i LOVE that page! omg - awesome. hope you feel better soon! and congrats on the DT - you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh no not fun to be sick!!!
    I hope you feel much better now!
    Great layout and adorable photos! Looks fun with the bowling too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm hoping by now you'll feeling better!!! Winter colds are the worst!!! But, on the positive side your creative side is still kicking boody!!!! Loovee this LO!!!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  16. FABULOUS LO!

    I also hope that you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your daughters pic...so cute! what a smile Ü

    and LANA=ANAL
    hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely awesome page!! Don't know how I missed this one! Love your work girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)