Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dinner and a show!!!!! YES, Staci, I FINALLY SAW TWILIGHT!!!! :):):):):):):):)



Hi all.......

Feeling a little better bout everything I have been struggling with.....its just HARD to be 37 (ugh...I said that ALOUD...LOL) and SOMETIMES still feel like I am in high school..... some people will ALWAYS have CLIQUES....some people will CONTINUE to belittle others and not make them feel welcome....and I just have to realize that I am ABOVE that behavior and KNOW that my folks RAISED me right to treat EVERYONE equal and NICE.....I would never not "include" someone in my circle....and NO ONE is ABOVE or BELOW me....... :):):):):):):):):) So.....for now...I will be strictly STICKING to the gallery only over at SIS.........well, let me repharse that....because, I am on some Design Teams....I will have to post on the Challenge's thread on the message board.....but other than that....I will be just drooling over the wonderful creations in the gallery! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I also want to THANK EACH ONE of U for YOUR ENCOURAGING words from my LAST post....I can NOT THANK U ENOUGH for the SUPPORT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ok.....soooooooooooooooooo FINALLY I went and SAW TWILIGHT last night (I know, I know....I am the LAST PERSON in exsistence that has read the books that has....LOL!!!) A lot of people told me that I wouldn't like it....because it didn't follow the book......but I ACTUALLY did like it....I think they followed the book as best as they could without making it a 8 hour movie!! LOL :):):):) I did notice some variations.....but I also noticed that to save time....they just blended some chapters together into one scene.......over all I was pleased.....HOWEVER COMMA....LOL....I did notice that BELLA was ACTUALLY PALER than the CULLENS....LOL LOL LOL....thought that was kinda funny! They looked like they had been to the tanning salon while she was the one hiding in a coffin...LOL :):):):):):):):)

Took Adam and Brian with me....we went to Charleys Subs before the movie....YUMMY!!!!!! Brian and Adam haven't read the books.....but Adam wants too....but I wanted him to see the movie before he decided, just in case he thought it was dumb.... LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):)

I will be back later tonight with the newest Scrapping the Music challenge.....I am ACTUALLY QUITE proud of this.....BECAUSE the owner of the BLOG....let ME chose the SONG this time.....and IT IS one OF MY FAVES! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

LOVE to all! :):):):):):):):):):):)

13 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say I LUB you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished the book a couple days ago. Way better than the movie, but still the movie was pretty good. Yeah...what is up with bella being so pale? Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Sweet Friend! Thanks for the kind words over on my bloggy! You rock Girl!! I think I liked Twilight the movie better then the book... Edward is a hottie isn't he? YUMMY :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How EXCITING! I can't wait to see what song you chose & can't wait to see your gorgeous LO! Will definitely have to play along if this is YOUR pick this week! :-)

    Can't wait!

    Oh & BTW... your now the last person to read/see Twilight. I haven't read the books OR seen the movie. I do, however, LOVE the soundtrack.... especially "Decode" by Paramore. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you are having a better day - and sheesh 37 - you are just a in your prime! I am 6 years past that, and I have a 8 year old - what was I thinking??? LOL!!! hang in there chick - we love all your creations! And especially that awesome sense a humor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi missy!!!!!! glad to hear you are feeling better about things!!!! you know i luv ya!!!! Im excited to check out the new challenge at scrapping the music!! :):):) Also, a special announcement has been made over on PCP on our CMC group page!!! go check it out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, dear Julie, I've been away for a few days and didn't read your last post untill now. I am so sorry to hear that something of someone made your feel sad.. You don't deserve that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please, don't let them take you down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your comments on Sis and on my blog mean so much to me, they always bring a big smile on my face because of the fun and love you put in them with your :):):):):):)'s!!! Wishing you a lot of strength to deal with this!
    Big Dutch hug, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Julie!!! You are just a chicken babe!! I'm well over a decade OLDER than you!!! I cant even remember 37!! (sniff)
    I'm glad you are feeling better Missy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are crazy woman!! I'm so glad that you have come full circle now!! I liked the movie a lot too, I've already pre-ordered it from B&N!! You wouldn't believe all the boys at my school who want to put the Twilight book on hold. Adam is a cool kid!! :)

    Now what are you going to read?
    Love ya!!
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad to hear you feel a bit better!! I totally hear you and i know how you feel!!! I have been through something simmular, loooong story!! So don't ever let someone try to get you down!!!!!
    Huhs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a young chic still!!! Although age is just a number, you are as young as you feel, how's 29 sound!!!!!hehe!!! I'm glad your not letting those not grown up women effect you, there is sooo much more to life than that stuff!!! You are admired and loved in many other circles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love twilight and That vampire guy is pretty easy on the eyes..... I know what you are feeling work at a scrapbook store and personally experience caddy highschool acting woman.......Stay the course keep the faith. You are a very talented woman. I love your comments... you are very encouraging. Thank you for the comments on my blog. My blog is so much easier to keep up with. Don't let that ugly devil steal your JOY:):):):):):):):):):):!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay!! So glad you finally saw it. isn't it the best??? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)