Sunday, July 27, 2008

Movie Day and Adam gets CRAFTY! :):):):)






Hi all.....

Brian, Adam, Steve, Papa Eli and myself went to go see "The Dark Knight" Batman movie yesterday....phew......if U haven't seen it.....U SHOULD!!! :):):):) AWESOME MOVIE! :):):):):):):)

Also....Adam spent some time with my folks this last week and CAME home WITH this GORGEOUS Christmas decoration....he made it all by HIMSELF....I LOVE it and now I can't wait for Christmas to come sooooooo I can display it! :):):):):):):):):):)

Brookie is doing well after her surgery.... the doctor got a new laser machine...and she was his second patient to have it used on them....so, he was very cautious and didn't go as "deep" like he has before! :):):):):):):)

LOVE to all! :):):)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie!!
    I love the decoration that Adam made. How cool.

    Jake and I went to see The Dark Knight too. I loved it. Ledger did such a great job.

    I've been missing in action again for a while. I've been pretty sick with some type of virus. Yesterday I felt better. I feel better today, but I'm nauseous again. Yuck!

    Miss you girl.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..I've been hearing such awesome things about the movie..I definitely got to go see it soon!!!

    Christmas decoration is very cute!!

    Also Glad your daughter is doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's awesome! Can't wait to see that movie! Around here we have to wait for DVD tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was so glad to hear everything went well with Brookie also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)