Sunday, November 12, 2017

Love and Peace to You -- featuring Elle's Studio :)

Hi everyone! :)

If you are like me, you are in FULL Holiday mode right now!!! I am making Christmas gifts this year (again!), Christmas tags (again!), and Christmas cards (again!) -- but I haven't been able to play along with any challenges in a LONG time, and I was intrigued by two recently, so I took some 'me' time and made something for these challenges :)


The challenges I am playing along with is "Challenge YOUrself" and "City Crafter Challenge" :)

Challenge YOUrself was to use sprays/inks on your project -- I drew a peace symbol on white cardstock, and then took one of my Mr. Huey's mists and 'painted' over my drawn peace symbol :)

City Crafter Challenge was all about PEACE and LOVE -- and to use at least one of these words on your project :)  Welllllll... if you have known me for awhile, you will know that I am IN LOVE with peace symbols :)  I have them EVERYWHERE in my house, in my craft room, on my clothes -- etc etc etc ... and if you LOOK at my signature at the end of my posts, you will see the AWESOME "PEACE AND LOVE" symbol that Maggie made for me YEARS ago from a photo of one of Brookie's t-shirts when she was a toddler (YES! the "PEACE AND LOVE" symbol in my signature is a photo of Brookie's shirt she had when she was younger!) :) 

I used some older Elle's Studio papers on my page :)







Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

16 comments:

  1. Love how you incorporated the peace symbol. Such a pretty piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cool, I love the peace-Sign so much
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie! I love that your peace and love symbol in your signature was from one of Brookie's t-shirts!!! So cool. And speaking of cool, your layout is absolutely amazing. I really like your peace symbol, the photo with you, and your entire design. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun design! I love the peace sign and colorful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this! It's so you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely layout, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB, always good to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout - love the peace symbol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow this looks fannnntastic, love the tiny teeny flowers on your page and love the colors.. and great photo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love this, Julie! Your hand drawn peace symbol artwork is such an eye catching background, and that picture is sooooo perfect, too! Love the added flowers! So super fun and eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This page is too perfect!
    And works so well with your photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome layout Julie~I love your peace symbol! The little tiny flowers are super cute to and great pic of you~ Great job!
    Hope all is well! I suppose you have all your decorations up for the holidays already..you are always 20 steps in front of me, hehe! It's been mild here the past few days but calling for like 8 inches of snow by Sat. We'll see..the little ones sure love it!
    Have a great evening,
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful and clever. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cleverly you've made this beautiful layout! Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)