Friday, October 20, 2017

The Call of The Wild - featuring Paper House Productions :)

Hi everyone! 

I am up on the Paper House Productions blog today - and I wanted to share my layout here too! :)


If you are like me, you look at 'photo' background papers and get a little intimidated! If you add your photos to it, you will lose part of that background, or if you add them to certain parts of the paper, then you feel you are limited to what you can add! 


31.jpg


I started out with these papers from the 'The Great Outdoors - Camping' collection - and while I LOVED that photo themed paper on the right, how was I going to add my things to it, without losing the depth of the paper!??! Well -- I CUT OUT what I wanted from the paper of course! 


30


Once you have fussy cut the paper, you can easily assemble your photos UNDERNEATH the cut out parts and keeping the integrity of the design! 


35


Once you have your photo(s) in place and the piece that you cutout placed just right - you can adhere it and then finish your page!


6


7


8


9


10



Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)
 

12 comments:

  1. Clever clever clever use of that photo background paper....your layout looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cool, love the wood design so much.
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out so cool. Love the trees trimmed out as added texture to your page. Looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh such clever use of the beautiful paper...I would never have thought of using it like that...you are so creative Julie
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a creative use of the tree paper! Turned out beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! You're a genius!! Love how this turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant! Such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is so clever to use the paper like that.. it works perfectly and you havens lost any of the elements of the paper!! Great photos too..

    ReplyDelete
  9. So CLEVER how you put this all together! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. O M G! One of my favorite layouts ever! So cool and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)