Wednesday, October 18, 2017

On a Mission -- featuring Elle's Studio :)

Hi everyone! :)

Back in March, I was determined to use of some of my collections I have 'collected' over the years! LOL!!! So in one weekend at the beginning of October, I grabbed the "Serendipity," "Love you More!," "Saltwater," "Day to Day," and "Cameron" collections from Elle's Studio, along with some older MME and Bella Blvd. pieces, and started creating!! (this was also I great way to use of some of my piles and piles and piles of photos I have!! LOL!!) 


Over the next couple of days I wanted to share those layouts with you! :)


























Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

14 comments:

  1. More wonderful layouts with those precious photos, I can see such a bond between those two.. really lovely moments, love all the word phrases too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mix of products! It's so fun to look back at your memories. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are absolutely precious Julie! And so beautifully displayed on the gorgeous album pages! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you are using your stash. These are ALL adorable :) I reconized a few of the papers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love these posts where we get to see so many of your fabulous pages all together! Sooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable photos, perfect papers and embellies.....wonderful memory keeping. I am stash busting also and doesn't it feel good. Love your work! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Brookie is so sweet, and Adam looks like he's always been an amazing big brother! Love your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...these are just awesome layouts...LOVE seeing the younger photos of your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such adorable layouts Julie...you are so inspiring!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layouts are beautiful! You must feel a great sense of accomplishment in documenting these sweet photos in such a lovely way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! Beautiful layouts and pics. Love how sweet these two were together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)