Friday, October 13, 2017

October birthdays - featuring Papertrey Ink, My Favorite Things, Sweet Stamp Shop, Paper Smooches and Lil' Inker Designs :)

Hi everyone! :)

October is a busy birthday month for us -- as you all know, Brookie's is the 4th, my mother-in-law's in the 3rd, my old boss (who I still keep in contact with) is also on the 4th, and Brookie's school principal is ALSO on the 4th!!  I wanted to share the cards I made for them today :) 

I used stamps from Papertrey Ink, Lil' Inker Designs and My Favorite Things and Sweet Stamp Shop :)

 First -- Brookie's using Sweet Stamp Shop and Lil' Inker Designs :)





Second -- Mother-in-Law's using My Favorite Things and Lil' Inker Designs :)





Third -- my old boss's using Papertrey Ink and Lil' Inker Designs :)





Fourth -- for Brookie's principal - using Paper Smooches and Lil' Inker Designs :)




Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

10 comments:

  1. Your cards er ALL adorable!!Love the fun images.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable cards, Julie! You are rocking the stamping and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are very cute.. love the stamps and great colors too.. and my daughter has a birthday on the 4th too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday MONTH to you, Julie!!!! All of your cards are absolutely adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my these are all so adorable! What a busy birthday month for you! I'm sure they all loved their cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I need to take some inspiration from you! These are fabulous! And happy busy birthday month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been so busy! These are all cuteness in measures of oodles! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! I'm very impressed that you know (and celebrate) the principal's birthday. Yet another reason the school must absolutely love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)