Thursday, September 21, 2017

You Little Rebel, I Like You -- featuring Paper Smooches and Papertrey Ink :)

Hi everyone :)

I wanted to share a card I made for a co-worker :) 

I used stamps from Paper Smooches and Papertrey Ink :)

We call my co-worker a "rebel" for the funny things she does -- so when I saw this sentiment from Lil' Inker Designs -- I knew I had to make her a card with it on it  -- and she's a cat person -- so I had to use the cat from Paper Smooches on here too! And since I used the "rebel" sentiment -- I had to put the cat upside down! HA!! :)

And PS -- #LisaMadeMeBuyIt --- inside joke for Miss Lisa *wink* :)






Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

16 comments:

  1. This is great! I love that the cat is upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats the cutest card ive seen in a long time, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee! This is totally fun! Love it, and I bet your coworker was ticked! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaack! Isn't that the best sentiment set??...lol! This is fantastic! Love that he's upside down! I'll be back soon to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and so creative to turn the image and xo upside down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, so cute Julie! Love the cat upside down..she will get a kick out of it:)
    So fun getting together with you last evening! We have to try and do a craft day next time I visit. That would be so much fun!!!
    Have a great evening,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that is cute! Loving that crazy rebel upside down kitty! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)