Friday, August 18, 2017

On a Mission -- featuring American Crafts :)

Hi everyone! :)

Back in March, I was determined to use of some of my collections I have 'collected' over the years! LOL!!! So in one weekend at the end of July, I grabbed the American Crafts "Star Shine" collection, and started creating!! (this was also I great way to use of some of my piles and piles and piles of photos I have!! LOL!!) 


Over the next couple of days I wanted to share those layouts with you! :)

































Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

12 comments:

  1. Oh adorable baby photos, cute as!! fabulous papers and embellies.. great designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh how fun to see the early year photos!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages! I love how many pictures you included on that first LO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! Great stash busting. Sweet photos and wonderful memories scrapped. Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful and sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrapping little ones is always so fun! Bet you had a blast doing these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh...so many fun memories! These layouts are adorable and will be treasured a lifetime! I love seeing the pics when they were little..super cute Julie!
    Hope you guys are doing well! I can't believe school has started for Brookie! Can't wait to hear about it when we visit! I am sure Brookie will look like she's grown another foot..she is getting so big and grown up looking!
    Talk soon~
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet pics and pages! So jealous of your filled scrapbooks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie - such super fun and cute pages! Really love the page with that great alphabet. And I love, love that line.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Great job, Julie! These are gorgeous, and it's gotta feel so great to use up the ol' stash, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at you go...with your stash. Fabulous work my friend...love the older photos too. That girl of yours is cute at any age!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)