Thursday, August 17, 2017

On a Mission -- featuring American Crafts :)

Hi everyone! :)

Back in March, I was determined to use of some of my collections I have 'collected' over the years! LOL!!! So in one weekend at the end of July, I grabbed the Dear Lizzy "Happy Place" collection and the American Crafts "Star Shine" collection, and started creating!! (this was also I great way to use of some of my piles and piles and piles of photos I have!! LOL!!) 


Over the next couple of days I wanted to share those layouts with you! :)
























Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

11 comments:

  1. You make the best layouts Julie!!!!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these layouts! The pictures are adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're scrapping all these older photos. Good job using up your collections!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these memories you have captured and I LOVE the close relationship between Brookie and her brother! THX for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These layouts are all AWESOME - but the first one is so precious! It makes my heart smile and my eyes water a bit too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many adorable photos and layouts....Beautiful work! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, they were so little! Great use of the stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All are awesome but! That layout with Brooke at all different ages! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome, Julie! I so love these posts with so many fabulous pages! Absolutely love what you've done with the alpha stickers on these! And all those old photos of the kiddos are melting my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, it's fun to see these photos of the kids and parents SO young! Beautifully done, as always, Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)