Monday, August 21, 2017

Hello Summer! -- featuring Paper House Productions! :)

Hi everyone! 


I wanted to share a layout I made for the Paper House Productions blog and I made this using the Color Washed paper collection along with the Summer Memories collection! I was so excited to receive the new Paper House Productions collections! The colors are so vibrant and gorgeous! 


When I chose the photo for my layout, I just knew the background paper I picked was perfect, because as we all know, 'Shrek' takes place in 'Far Far Away' and the paper I chose just felt medieval to me! :)


36


37


38


The Summer Memories collection goes perfect with the Color Washed papers! And I am just in love with the photo pockets in this collection! 


39


40 


Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

14 comments:

  1. Oh yes of course one gets a photo with Shrek and Fiona.. how wonderful.. and love the papers, yes they have that look about them.. great colors and fabulous page design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout - love all the gorgeous colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, super cute page!
    And I love how she is holding her hand in the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout!! Great papers Andy fun photo pockets! Love this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful & colorful layout!!Love the pretty color washed papers.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and so fun! I just love how colorful this is. And those photo pockets are really cool. Totally grinning over that pineapple dude, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the color on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! This paper is gorgeous and the layout is fantastic! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh boy...this has such a magical feel to it...perfect for your story!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)