Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Sending Love from Las Vegas - featuring pretty much everyone ;)

Hi everyone! :)

Recently the family and I went to Las Vegas because Brian was participating in the USBC National Bowling Tournament :)

I made 2 mini-albums from our trip photos (one for us and one for Adam to have) and over the next couple of days - I wanted to share it with you :)

I used Simple Stories, Authentique, Bo Bunny, Elle's Studio, Chic Tags, American Crafts, and the water globe on the cover is a Brutus/Monroe stamp (that I LOVE by the way!)


































To be continued tomorrow :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

9 comments:

  1. Wow what great photos.. I love those big glasses.. and scary mob museum photo, but all in all wonderful memories and fabulous little album!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics as usual! The Mob Museum looks awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooooooo many photos...great album, I love your lovely comments on the album.
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to go to the Mob Museum. It sounds so cool. Great album!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun album for all of your wonderful photos and memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic little album. ...Wonderful memories. Love it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much FUN! You did so much and had so many cool stories highlighted! LOVE these books you made! How did your DH do at bowling?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Awesome trip! You go to the best fun places. I gues next time I plan a trip to Las Vegas I just need to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)