Wednesday, July 5, 2017

On a Mission -- featuring October Afternoon :)

Hi everyone! :)

Back in March, I was determined to use of some of my collections I have 'collected' over the years! LOL!!! So in one weekend in mid-June, I grabbed the October Afternoon "Summertime" collection, and started creating!! (this was also I great way to use of some of my piles and piles and piles of photos I have!! LOL!!) 

Over the next couple of days I wanted to share those layouts with you! :)





































Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

9 comments:

  1. I love all the pages... great design!
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am lovin the sweet photos of your darling when she was smaller, what a cutie.. great colors and embellies... way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using up your papers is quite an ambitious idea! Love everything you create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Julie, these are just adorable!! Your layouts are always amazing!
    Life has been a bit crazy on my end..hope to get back to crafting and blogging real soon! Miss you!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little doll...just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...such sweet photos...beautifully scrapped!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! I really need to do this as well... use up some of my stuff... a lot of my stuff...lol! Beautiful layouts and wonderfully touching pics...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)