Friday, June 30, 2017

On a Mission - featuring Pink Paislee/Paige Evans :)

Hi everyone! :)


Back in March, I was determined to use of some of my collections I have 'collected' over the years! LOL!!! So in one weekend in late May/early June, I grabbed the Pink Paislee/Paige Evans "Take Me Away" collection, and started creating!! (this was also I great way to use of some of my piles and piles and piles of photos I have!! LOL!!) 

I wanted to share these layouts with you this week!
























































Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely such fun and colourful pages. Love the lavvy theme lol.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such colorful and fun layouts! I'm horrified by the candy store's yucky section. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun assortment of pages with beautiful colors and great pictures. Had to look twice to see what was going on on the first page LOL. Very interesting part of a candy store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so loving these posts of yours where you are knocking out tons of your scrap pile! This is such a fun collection, and I love how you've used it. You've totally embraced the colorful side of this paper line on these pages. Absolutely love all the "stay weird" and "ok" accents you added in to these. Those just make me grin from ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure do get a lot of pages done:) These are great. Looks like an albums worth or box:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know why you collected those papers- SOOOOOOOO fabulous! I have to say that each layout is amazing, but that first one caught my eye! Smell the roses.... and a Hollywood candy store "yuck" room! LOL Perfect match for this page:) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Love these bright and beautiful papers and how much fun these photos and layouts are! Candy from a toilet??? Yeah... I may have to draw the line there...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty fun layouts! i wouldn't want those candies, yikes! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)