Thursday, June 29, 2017

On a Mission - featuring Pink Paislee/Paige Evans :)

Hi everyone! :)


Back in March, I was determined to use of some of my collections I have 'collected' over the years! LOL!!! So in one weekend in late May/early June, I grabbed the Pink Paislee/Paige Evans "Take Me Away" collection, and started creating!! (this was also I great way to use of some of my piles and piles and piles of photos I have!! LOL!!) 

I wanted to share these layouts with you this week!






























































Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

12 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts. Doing great on the destashing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly envy your productivity with scrapbooking. You're on a roll! So many beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! More amazing layouts, I love all the patterned paper you have used on each layout, really suits the photos and themes.. great photos, and another thing I love about your photos is I get to see a bit of America in them too.. Well done on these fabulous layouts.. and I must say thank you for the lovely comments you leave me on my blog, I really appreciate each one.. they mean a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooooo many amazing layouts!! Love them all!
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these layouts are fantastic!!! I love that you are using up your paper collections - I need to do that too!! I am always surprised when I realize how long I have had items in my stash (10 years, or more!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. More fabulous photos and they look amazing on your gorgeous pages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the flower page in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving these! So happy! So colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layouts are ALWAYS so much fun! Wish I had your sense of freedom...I always overthink my layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! More beautiful layouts... that girl is so adorable... love the pics and the layouts... wish I could get myself to do a few... maybe once I get this mess organized...lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I agree with Doreen.. I'm imagining creativity just flying out of you ... Julie Scissorhands...

      Delete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)