Wednesday, June 21, 2017

On a Mission -- featuring Carta Bella :)

Hi everyone! :)


Back in March, I was determined to use of some of my collections I have 'collected' over the years! LOL!!! So in one weekend in mid-May, I grabbed the Carta Bella "Flora" collection, and started creating!! (this was also I great way to use of some of my piles and piles and piles of photos I have!! LOL!!) 

I wanted to share the layouts I made with this collection (and yes, minus the alphas on the sticker sheet, I used it ALL up!!!) :)

I also used some other embellishments from my stash on these :)



























Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

13 comments:

  1. So many beautiful layouts, beautiful work Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How satisfying this must feel! Good for you for using up a whole stash of scraps. These are gorgeous! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done all these layouts! Colorful papers, fantastic designs and lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! It must feel so good to be using up your stash. That means room for new stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GO YOU!! Awesome use of "stash!" just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a good feeling when you use a complete set. These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one of my favorite paper collections. I love the colors! But the papers don't even come close to being as cute as that photo of Brookie on the horse. She looks so happy and proud! Great photo! So glad that you scrapped it. It's a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for using them all! They are such lovely pages!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for using your stash! I try to do that too when I can. Feels so good to empty a paper pad! Love these pages! Congrats to Brookie!!! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. More lovely layouts...love all your sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pages and pics! Love that she loves art... that must make you happy too...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)