Thursday, June 22, 2017

On a Mission -- featuring Basic Grey :)

Hi everyone! :)


Back in March, I was determined to use of some of my collections I have 'collected' over the years! LOL!!! So in one weekend in mid-May, I grabbed the Basic Grey "Highline," "Out Of Print" and "Grand Bazaar" collections, and started creating!! (this was also I great way to use of some of my piles and piles and piles of photos I have!! LOL!!) 

I wanted to share these layouts with you, that I made with these different collections :)

I also added some embellishments from Simple Stories :)



























Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

12 comments:

  1. Your lay-outs are all so happy and pretty! I really like your use of colours and your mixing and matching of designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! More darling pages. Wish I could get on a roll- love these:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, you have been creating up a storm... fabulous use of the papers, i have some of those in my stash too.. great photos.. and my Dd hannah has her birthday on Oct 4th too.. so what a great date for a birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages! I love your BG stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love your designs!
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great bunch of layouts you're killin' it on your stash clean-up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...so many fabulous photos and amazing layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how beautiful these are! You know I love me some BasicGrey!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous post, with soooooooooooo many lovely pic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhh...such lovely pages...you are using up those papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so beautiful! Awesome pages and pics... you have one fantastic girl there and that's just a sign of one fantastic mom... love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)