Friday, June 23, 2017

I Ruff You -- featuring Lawn Fawn :)

Hi everyone :)

I wanted to share a card that I made for my friends dog (yes, you read that right! lol!) :)

My friend just got a new puppy -- and his cousin Dandy (aka my fur baby) wanted to send him some of his old chew toys, as Dandy is older and doesn't have much teeth left, so he wanted to make sure the new puppy had some things to chew on, instead of my friend's shoes :)

So Dandy asked me to make this card for the new puppy to include in his package of his toys he sent him :)  Dandy included some rules in the card that will help the new puppy to stay good and make his Mommy and Daddy happy :) 

Yes, I know ... I have issues -- but I am ok with that *wink* ;) 



Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

14 comments:

  1. You are SO sweet to pass on some of Dandy's toys to the new puppy! And your card is adorable! Such a sweet image, and all those polka dots just make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dandy is as thoughtful as his mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card...love your sweet dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. How how sweet that you are sending the new puppy toys!!!

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What issues?? It is perfectly understandable to give ones toys on to the next young one when you have grown out of them.... just because you are a doggie is ok too!! hehe.. love the card.. cute sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww....I ruff this darling card! Thanks for the smiles today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No issues - just lots of puppy love!! The card and the thought are both SUPER SWEET!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo cute! How thoughtful of Mr Dandy. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love people with these types of issues... my kind of people... awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)