Thursday, June 8, 2017

Dad! -- featuring Paper House Productions :)

Hi everyone! 
Today is my day on the Paper House Productions blog and I am sharing a layout I made using the 'One Big Happy Family' collection! Since it is the month celebrating Dad's, I wanted to make a layout showcasing Brian and Brookie! 
And with my layout, I used the fabulous PenBlade! I used the #15 PenBlade! 
28
I had these strips leftover from another project, and used the #15 PenBlade to shape them down for this page! They are so easy to use! 
27
26

And here is my finished page! 

22

23

24

25



Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

13 comments:

  1. Wow I have never seen those cutters before, they look groovy! fabulous layout, love all the quotes on the side, great photo love how you have the photo framed too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! I'll have to try the PenBlades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww - love it! I have the blue PenBlade and like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun layout! Your family just looks amazing! And...so do these blades! I think I 'need' them! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous...love those blades! Your layout is so sweet...love your adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great page - love all the Dad quotes!! Super picture of the two of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your page is just amazing! I love the qoutes, the colors, and the wonderful photo! And I have never heard of these blades before - they look cool!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layout... I do not know what these "pen blades" are... hmmm... looks like I need to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a colorfull and loving page! Love the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! Such a HAPPY Page! Love the colors! Just AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicely done! LOVE the patterns and colours!
    Those pen blades look interesting...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)