Monday, May 1, 2017

Paper Sweeties Challenge - May 2017 Anything goes! -- featuring Paper Sweeties and American Crafts! :)

Hi everyone! :)

Our latest mood board challenge is live over at Paper Sweeties and I wanted to share my take on it :)

I am loving this month's mood board, but you don't have to use it, as now our challenges are ANYTHING GOES!! :)
I used Paper Sweeties "Hello Spring" stamp along with "Pretty Posies" stamps!!! I also used Shimelle's 'Starshine' collection from American Crafts! :)











And here is our inspiration this month! :)



Make sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team made this month! :)




Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

16 comments:

  1. Awesome layout... I love the bright colors so much
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful.. I love spring, love the tulips and love the bright happy papers you have used too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What A gorgeous layout! Tulips are my favorite flowers and you have showcased those photos so well! FAB LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow!! Gorgeous layout!! Love all those pretty tulips...great design, so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous and smacks of spring. Happy Spring to you. Its nearly winter here.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Beautiful pics and beautiful layout. Wait. Where did you take pics of tulips????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your scrap book pages of flowers. Reminds me of back East early spring when my dad's tulips were all alongside the driveway. Beautiful pages and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! You need a whole album of Bellagio pages.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, so beautiful, Julie! I love how you added your stamped panel between the photos! And all those floral accents are so eye catching! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fresh and full of springtime, Julie! LOVE all that pink, and your photos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh beautiful layout with pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Julie, this is so bright and cheerful! I LOVE all that bright pink!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning layout...your choice of paper is just as beautiful as the gorgeous tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a delightful layout, Julie! Love everything about it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty page for pretty flowers! Love it!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)