Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Happy Mother's Day! -- featuring Paper House Productions :)

Hi everyone! 
Today I am live over on the Paper House Productions blog sharing some little Mother's Day gifts I made for some co-workers! I used the Be Happy collection, Family Planner Stickers and Butterfly project pad from Paper House Productions! 
I wanted to include some little candy bars in each little gift I made, but I didn't have any bags, so I made some using some of the papers in the collection!  I cut papers in 4x4 inch squares and then sewed them together to make my 'bags'! 
I then made some tags for the front of the 'bags' to wish each woman on my team a Happy Mother's Day! After adding the candy bars to the bags, I tied a tag to the front of each bag! 












Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

15 comments:

  1. How awesome are these! Your co-workers are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly these are really really lovely! The little gift bags are adorable and the tags look so good too.. what a special thing to do..

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bags are absolutely adorable! I love, LOVE them all and I know your co-workers will love them too. You are so thoughtful, Julie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fabulous Julie!
    So much work! so much Love here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a clever idea! I hope your coworkers appreciate you - it seems like you're always giving them cute little goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever idea! Your bags are so fun and the collection is beautiful! They will love these~your so sweet and thoughtful!
    Hugs mu friend~
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a thoughtful little gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet, I like the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute bags! I love the foil papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just SUPER FAB!! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so sweet, Julie! These are beautiful! I love the metallic touches on the papers, and the little bags you created are fabulous! Gorgeous tags! Really ❤️ these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the gold foil on these! I bet you are so loved at work... everywhere really... but you really spoil your coworkers ;). LOVE it! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)