Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Cousins! -- featuring Paper House Productions and Xyron! :)

Hi everyone!

 I wanted to share a layout I made for the Paper House Productions and Xyron blog hop!  I used Xyron's 'Sticker Maker' and 'Tape Runner' along with Paper House Productions One Big Happy Family collection




I started by using the Xyron Tape Runner to adhere down my papers and photo :)




Then I chose a paper that had little circles that I punched out to make stickers out of using the Xyron Sticker Maker :)






Once the little circles were stickers, I placed them on my page :)




And here is my finished page! :)










And we have a fabulous prize package to give away this week!
18622133_10155312016726639_8628348618891482347_n

The winner will receive a Xyron Mega Runner, The One Big Happy Family Collection, and the Click Flipalbum!  You can enter by visiting Paper House Productions blog!!!!
Be sure to visit the Xyron Facebook Page all week long to check out what their team is creating and get in on their giveaway too!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

13 comments:

  1. Great design using the circle embellishment like that. Looks cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this page, such fun details pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea using the circles that way! Super creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable...so in love with your sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks wonderful.. love all the circles and great photo and quote too..

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING page!!! LOVE the sentiment and how you used all the circles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute page! I love your DIY stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love what you did with all those circle punch outs! This is soooo cute, Julie! Love the papers and the wood grain background, and that family quote is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this turned out SO cute Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the circle diecuts! Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those circles!! Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fantastic! I LOVE how you used that paper with the circles... very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)