Friday, May 5, 2017

Cinco De Mayo fact #32 -- featuring Sweet Stamp Shop :)

Hi everyone and Happy Cinco De Mayo! :)

We actually don't celebrate this holiday in our house, but A LOT of people in Arizona do - including my work! LOL! :)  They are having a potluck today for the event, and since I don't participate in potlucks (not in my calorie count! LOL!), I still wanted to bring something for my team mates.  

So I had bought this stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop (and in the famous words of Lisa ... #AmyMadeMeBuyIt ... hehehe) and decided to make some little tags for the potluck and then found some Mexican candies (they are watermelon flavored) and added those to some little cups I found on clearance and attached the tags to the cups :)

I used some Christmas colored cardstock from American Crafts to resemble the Mexico flag (it is Green, White and Red) :) 







Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

19 comments:

  1. These are so fabulous and cute! I really love the cute images on the labels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these look wonderful.. love the colors and what a lovely thing to do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha!! Very cool! I'm in NYC right now but I had to stop over here and see. I ordered this stamp set too!! Lolol and yes. Amy made me. And did you get the combo? Very very cute!! I'm sure they're gonna love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have got to be the nicest co-worker...these are absolutely FUN!!!!!!!!
    (chuckling at the hashtag, it always cracks me up)
    💚

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie!!! This is FANTASTIC. Amy shared your post with me and I love everything about it: the story, the reason why you bought the stamp set, the fact that #amymadeyoubuyit and of course your project! Cracks me up!

    I hope you don't mind, I'm going to share the link in our Facebook fan club page. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posted it! Thanks again for sharing. https://www.facebook.com/groups/SweetStampFanClub/

      Delete
  6. so cute :) love the stamp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, how fun! I love your cute little tag and adorable taco's! hehe, so awesome Julie! They will love your treat!
    Have a great weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very thoughtful of you! I'm impressed that you're skipping potlucks. That is serious commitment and shows why you've been so successful with your health goals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So super cute! Love how these turned out~ I know your team enjoyed them too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my goodness!! These are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so stinkin' cute!!! What a great way to participate with co-workers without having to mess your calorie count. You have some amazing will power!!! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just Adorable!! Lucky co-workers for sure!! Super SWEET in so many ways! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha ha....SO stinkin' cute, Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omgosh, what a fun idea, Julie! Love those tags! And what adorable little cups. You have some lucky coworkers! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, my gracious! I bet they absolutely loved these! ADORABLE, and such a fun gift for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)