Saturday, May 6, 2017

A journey of discovery -- featuring Paper House Productions

Hi everyone! 

Happy International Scrapbooking Day! Our favorite holiday for crafters!:) 
I wanted to share a layout I made using the Southwest Adventure collection from Paper House Productions! Living in Arizona, my family and I love to take day trips to visit different places in our state! We have the Grand Canyon here, the red mountains of Sedona, and the Natural Bridge in Payson! And that is where my family and I visited in March of this year, and I wanted to scrap those pages, and this collection is PERFECT for my photos! 









Happy scrapping today!! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

16 comments:

  1. You are lucky to live in such a beautiful state! Gorgeous photos and beautifully scrapbooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - those are fabulous photos & a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this collection!! Your layout is stunning. Thanks for sharing! Happy iNSD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Happy iNSD!!!! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! love the photos and you dont need another thing on the page.. Happy NSD !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful page!!! Those papers were made for your photos!! So perfect! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful page made with the perfect photos!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful page - great that you can visit such amazing places!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicely done! It's great that you get to visit the different places in your state!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMAZING photos and you are right - the PERFECT paper collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome papers and love the pics! Great layout! I haven't been here yet! Must put it on the list....

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! That paper is Perfect for your trip and FAB photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These papers truly are perfect for your fabulous photos! This is so eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely perfect! You're ever so right! Great pics, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)