Friday, April 28, 2017

Time wasted at the beach, is time well spent! -- featuring Paper House Productions and Scrapbook Adhesives blog hop! :)

Hi everyone! 
I am excited to be participating with Paper House Productions along with Scrapbook Adhesives during this blog hop! I have made a layout for today using the Paradise Found Beach collection from Paper House Productions along with two Scrapbook Adhesives products! 



 I started with these products - the Paradise Found Beach collection and used the Scrapbook Adhesives E-Z Runner to adhere down my photos!  

54

I fell in love with this pineapple paper from Paper House Productions, and decided to fussy cut a bunch of them out to add to my page! 

55

Once I had them cut out, I used Scrapbook Adhesives 3-D foam squares to make them stand out on my page! 

53

And here is my page once I was done! 
37

38

39

40

41

42

43

44

45



Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

15 comments:

  1. Love it! The fussy-cut pineapples are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute page, love that you cut out the pineapples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Julie!! I love how that paper continues the ocean scene from your photos! That is so cool! And I adore what you did with the pineapples. Totally makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layouts and adorable photo! I love the fun pineapples! So cool!
    have a great evening!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yessss I love the beach and time spent there is time well spent!! I love the cute pineapples and great photos.. I love how you have popped up your embellishments with the pop dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and beautiful layout! Love those papers and pop up tape is my best friend!! As always, those awesome pics are the best! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun and colourful layout Julie. Always love your designs.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and festive beach page!! I adore the popped up pineapples! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun! Love the pineapples and flamingos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that sentiment and those wonderful photos! This layout makes me want to go to the beach or sit in my craft room and create something fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Feel Summer in this page :) Very FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too stinkin' cute! LOVE those pics, and your colorful pineapples are perfection! So much to love here, that I'm going back for another look ;).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow. LOVE this lovely "scene" you've created!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)