Friday, March 31, 2017

You have a pizza my heart -- featuring Lawn Fawn :)

Hi everyone! :)



If you remember from my 'reflections' post -- I wanted to work on my stamping and coloring this year -- so several family members got me gift certificates to my LSS "Scraps of Love" for Christmas -- so I was able to get the Hampton Arts "Stamp Perfect" tool (WHICH I LOVE BY THE WAY!!!!) -- so that is helping with the stamping part -- and I am working on my coloring skills too (so NO judging! LOL!) .... and I wanted to share a card I made :)


I used Lawn Fawn stamps on this card :)




Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet, and how yummy too.. love that stamp! Your card looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good pun! This is adorable, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with both your stamping AND your coloring! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! Great stamps! Pizza is my favorite... what a fun set and fantastic card... great coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)