Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Words can never describe how much I love you -- featuring Mama Elephant :)

Hi everyone! :)



If you remember from my 'reflections' post -- I wanted to work on my stamping and coloring this year -- so several family members got me gift certificates to my LSS "Scraps of Love" for Christmas -- so I was able to get the Hampton Arts "Stamp Perfect" tool (WHICH I LOVE BY THE WAY!!!!) -- so that is helping with the stamping part -- and I am working on my coloring skills too (so NO judging! LOL!) .... and I wanted to share a card I made :)


I made this one using Mama Elephant stamps :)





Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

17 comments:

  1. I have the MISTI and I absolutely ADORE it.....it makes stamping a breeze! So I can imagine how happy you were with your new tool....LOVE this stamp....your colouring is way superior to mine, LOL!!! And the little bow. Nice touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful.. I think the coloring looks perfect to me.. that stamp is adorable.. so nice when you get a voucher and can get some goodies for yourself..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love the bright yellow bow. I've been hoarding the same patterned paper, LOL. Great job on the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card and I love that stamp!!
    Your doing awesome on your coloring!!
    How exciting about your new stamp tool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie! It is wonderful that you have a LSS!!! Ours closed a few years ago and I miss it! And I love this card that you created using your stamp. Your coloring skills are GREAT, my friend!!! Thanks for always visiting my blog, too. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not judging at all, your colouring is fantastic and your card so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, this is SO sweet, Julie! I'm melting over those adorable bears and that sweet sentiment, and LOVE the little scene you created here with the stamps and paper. The little bow is a super fun addition, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this! Love those bears and that sentiment.. just so sweet! And beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this stamp set! So cute, and I see a hint of Nikki Sivils in there, too ;).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)