Friday, March 17, 2017

Not to get carried away -- featuring WPlus9 :)

Hi everyone! :)



If you remember from my 'reflections' post -- I wanted to work on my stamping and coloring this year -- so several family members got me gift certificates to my LSS "Scraps of Love" for Christmas -- so I was able to get the Hampton Arts "Stamp Perfect" tool (WHICH I LOVE BY THE WAY!!!!) -- so that is helping with the stamping part -- and I am working on my coloring skills too (so NO judging! LOL!) .... and I wanted to share a card I made :)


I used Bo Bunny stamps on here, along with the sentiment coming from WPlus9 stamps :)




Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

17 comments:

  1. Well I think your coloring skills are wonderful, this little guy is soooo cute and love the cute bow too.... this looks lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very, very good! What are you using for colouring in? I'm guessing Copics 'cos that's what peeps seem to use? I admire you doing this VERY much!! Oh! And love the little bow....nice touch ):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable stamp and card!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card...love your adorable critter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! And love that sentiment! Looks great to me! Love Scraps of Love! Hoping to get over there sometime soon again...tax season... blah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super CUTE! Your coloring looks FAB! LOVE the green bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable! Love the little raccoon, and love your design! The cute bow at the bottom is such a fun addition to the sentiment. And love the leaves in the top corners, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's adorable, your coloring is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hardly ever do stamping, but I've wondered about the Stamp Perfect tool. Glad to hear you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun and cute! LOVE that you are working hard on your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute as can be! Keep it up, love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)