Friday, March 10, 2017

Be Happy - with a transformation!! -- featuring Paper House Productions! :)

Hi everyone! :) 

Today is my day up on the Paper House Productions blog and I have something FUN to share with you! :)

I went to a neighbor's yard sale a few weeks ago, and she had this old jewelry carousel for $3.00! I just had to have it! :)

Here is it before I got my artsy hands on it :)




I took out all the old felt, removed the hardware, and painted it black -- then I added some "Be Happy" papers from Paper House Productions ... because DUH! it has PINK in it -- and what I was transforming this into, that COLOR was a MUST! :)

And here it is NOW! :)










And since I already have a jewelry holder in my bathroom, what do you think I used this for?  My Paper House Productions STICKERS of course!!! Yep!! This is now in my scrap room (hence the need for PINK!) holding my stickers to have them insight all the time! :)





And the best part of this carousel -- it turns, so I can see the stickers on the sides! :)





Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

15 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow, what a gorgeous transformation! I LOVE it, Julie! Looks so elegant and classic now, and such a perfect match for your pink scraproom! What a clever idea for hanging your sticker packs! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful transformation and so perfect for your stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaa! CLEVER transformation. I think it looks beyond BRILLIANT....LOOOVE those papers and the black makes it looks so much more modern! And for your stickers....now there's a fantastic idea:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a wonderful transformation! It looks totally new and love the papers you have used, a very pretty and useful little case now..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. What a transformation! That black makes it so timeless and elegant and pairs well with the pink! Prettiest sticker holder ever! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute transformation! This is such a brilliant idea and a fun way to store stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and GENIUS! Very Very COOL! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous transformation! and I know what you mean about having to have pink !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh.. well, this is fantastic! What a beautiful transformation! And what a great use for an old jewelry carousel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet she wishes she'd charged you more than $3! That is an amazing transformation. And I love that you're using it to hold stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are too stinkin' smart! Girl, this is such a phenomenal transformation! Stunning and useful ;)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)