Saturday, February 11, 2017

Wood You Be Mine? -- featuring Neat & Tangled stamps :)

Hi everyone :)

If you remember from my 'reflections' post -- I wanted to work on my stamping and coloring this year -- so several family members got me gift certificates to my LSS "Scraps of Love" for Christmas -- so I was able to get the Hampton Arts "Stamp Perfect" tool (WHICH I LOVE BY THE WAY!!!!) -- so that is helping with the stamping part -- and I am working on my coloring skills too (so NO judging! LOL!) .... and I wanted to share a card I made :)


I used the "Lumberjack Love" stamps from Neat & Tangled :)





And for those that haven't seen Brookie's post from Friday -- check it out HERE! :)  She is doing the Jump Rope for Heart again this year, and she is hoping for your donation! :)



Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

20 comments:

  1. Very adorable and so beautiful!! You did amazing on your coloring!!
    Love that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....that is way cute. And I am certainly not going to say a bad word about your colouring.....cos I can't do it at all!!! I got a MISTI a couple of years ago and absolutely swear by it....I'm guessing yours is similar. They make stamping a cinch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting vouchers for gifts, so much fun using them and you sound like you got some goodies that you are enjoying already! Love that stamp, and I think the colouring looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, very sweet card, Julie! Loving the little bear and all those polka dots, too! And thank you to you and Brookie for the adorable card! Wishing her lots of success on her Jump Rope for Heart this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness..this is just DARLING!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh, this is so sweet! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you did great; super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a CUTE card!! LOVE the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Julie and you've rocked that coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute as can be! Love those images and sweet polka dots, and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)