Monday, February 13, 2017

Love -- featuring Echo Park :)

Hi everyone :)

Our latest sketch is live over at The Memory Nest! :)

For my layout, I used Echo Park's "Just Be You" collection, along with flowers from Petaloo and Maya Road, and also Flair from 'Feed Your Craft' :)











And here is our sketch :)



And for those that haven't seen Brookie's post from Friday -- check it out HERE! :)  She is doing the Jump Rope for Heart again this year, and she is hoping for your donation! :)



Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

16 comments:

  1. What a lovely, colourful lay-out! I really love your design with the circles and the tiny flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks way gorgeous! Love those little flower clusters...such pretty colours & the flair...her flair are amazing! AND my fave bit is the cluster of enamel dots in the corner. That looks fantastic :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! everytime I come here I see the most coolest photos and then to have so much fun scrapping them! Gorgeous work - you rocked that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You absolutely rocked the circles on that sketch, my friend! What a fabulous mix of papers and colors, and I absolutely ADORE your scatterings of enamel dots and flowers! Those are SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I love the circles and the enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! SO many Beautiful elements.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the circles and cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful take on the sketch! Really loving all those gorgeous prints! They work so well together, and the coordinating flowers bring it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gloriously bright and fun and wonderful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous layout to remember the fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! Love the way you've embellished this page!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well this is the most beautiful mugshot I've ever seen! Love the pic and LOVE the page and all of the beautiful that's on it... awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)