Monday, February 27, 2017

From sweater to pillows :)

Hi everyone! :)

I wanted to share some pillows I made from some old sweaters that belonged to me and Brookie  :)

Here are our sweaters 'before' (one I forgot to take a photo of before I cut into it ... so I found a photo of Brookie wearing it! LOL!) :)










And here is the pillows that I made :)






I buy cheap fabric squares from Wal-Mart and Jo-Ann's for the backing fabric :)










And here are Brookie's sweaters :)











Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

15 comments:

  1. You are one VERY clever cookie. Of course, the Eiffel Tower one is my fave, but I love how they're all b & w colours.....bet they look great wherever you've scattered them :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are so clever! you are the handmade home decor guru!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I wish I could sew! These are awesome Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, those are absolutely amazing!! They came out FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful up cycle! And the colors are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you go! These are awesome, Julie! I absolutely LOVE that these are crafted from old upcycled sweaters! They look fabulous, and are earth-friendly, too. Adorable Santa! And the black and white prints are super awesome because they can be mixed and matched with any decor! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so clever....gorgeous pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool! Love these! And that Santa one... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my. They are fabulous! You really can do everything my friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen this done time and time again and still think sweater pillows pack such a punch. They're ever so warm and cozy, Julie! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)