Tuesday, January 10, 2017

You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch :)

Hi everyone :)

I wanted to share some of the Christmas gifts that Brookie made this season :)

I got the idea from this post :)

We didn't use construction paper for his hat, rather I used felt and found some fuzzy yarn for the trim on the hats :)

Then instead of making this a "mean" Grinch Christmas presents, I found a "feeling good" quote to add to each one :)

Brookie painted the toilet paper tubes, then she used one of my circle punches (she used half the punch to make a half circle) for his eyes ... then she finished off the eyes and drew on his face :)

I did the hats and added the quote :)








 Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)


14 comments:

  1. Another wonderful creation for gifts.. you both are amazing, these look wonderful.. love the quote and love those eyes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both did a great job! Awesome Grinch faces and the felt hats seem much more realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool Julie!! I love this idea-the felt, fuzzies and cute faces are just adorable!
    Great job my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute :) Great inspiration here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Brookie made grinch gifts! HILARIOUS! Totally made me smile:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh these are hilarious! What a great idea for recycling toilet paper tubes! Too CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgoodness! So clever, so adorable! You two did an amazing job on these! LOVE the quote you used, Julie, and love those hats! And what a great job Brookie did on the paint job, eyes, and face. Upcycling at it's best! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww...these are soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun! You make me want to stop recycling all our T.P. tubes. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)