Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Reflections :)

Hi everyone :)

I hope everyone's new year is off to a great start! :)

I wanted to reflect back on our 2016 today, including sharing my top 12 pages I made in 2016! :)

This year I FINALLY met my weight loss goal of 80 pounds down!!! :)  It took me 449 days to accomplish this, but it has now been over 2 months since I have lost the weight, and I have maintained that loss every since! :)

We got to see Adam TWICE this year, and BOTH times we surprised his sister with his visits!! She was over the moon happy to see him! :)

We went to Las Vegas once (one of those times when Adam came to visit!), to visit my BFF from New Jersey who was going there to see her Dad! :)  That was a whirlwind weekend, but I wouldn't change it for the world! :)

I didn't create AS much this year, mostly because my weight loss journey was 80% walking ... hard to walk and craft at the same time! LOL!! I did still manage to make lots of stuff this year, but not as much as previous years! :)

I started getting serious about my stamping and coloring! :)  I have always 'dabbled' in stamping, but have never mastered it, and coloring ... forget about it!! But all that changed this year, and I am taking steps to learn how to get better at it! :)

Brookie TURNED 10!!!!!!! So hard to believe that she is now double digits!! No more BABIES in the house for us! :)  I am 5 foot 8 inches tall ... and she at 10, is ALMOST as tall as me now! LOL! 



And now ... here are my top 12 layouts I made this year :)




February




March





April




May




June






July





August





September





October





November





December





So, there you have it! :)

Now ... I have to go get more steps *wink* :)


Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

27 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Julie, all the best for you and your loved ones. Your weightloss is a wonderfull achievement, keep it up! I love your selection of layouts they are all gorgeous!! And look forward to your find your new creative skills here on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have achieved a lot last year! Well done again on your weight loss journey... And a great walk down memory lane with those gorgeous layouts! I hope 2017 is a good year for you too,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic group of layouts! I see a lot of my favorites here. :) Thanks for sharing so much of your year. You are a constant inspiration! I wish you all the best in 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great collection of layouts. It's always fun to look back, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these Julie! You're such an inspiration with your weight loss journey. How do you manage to fit in 14k in steps? I average 10k on the days that I work. I guess I need to drag someone out with me after dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see why you love them~ awesome pages !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS Julie!
    I am so impressed!
    So you walk 14,000 steps a day?! Wow!
    BRAVO!
    Love your layouts and the recap'
    Wishing a very beautiful, creative and healthy new Year!
    HUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic accomplishment for you! These layouts are all super!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are some of my favorites of your layouts, too! So many wonderful creations from 2016. Despite not making as many things as usual, you are still the most prolific crafter I know. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS layouts my friend! I love each of them and all the beautiful papers and amazing embellishments! Your awesome touches like the stitching pull it all together perfectly and your choice of photos are adorable! LOVE these!!
    Happy New Year...hope 2017 is the BEST!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous layouts!! And congrats on the weight loss and maintaining it too! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2016 sure was your year!!! GORG LOs - think cos of your weight loss, that page is my fave! And good on you doing more MM stuff... that's the best bit about our craft--- endlessly varied:):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many amazing 2016 lo! I think May and December are my favorites. Congrats on your weightloss journey!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous choices!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woooohooo Girly, that is amazing! Congrats on losing and maintaining!! Your top layouts from the last year are gorgeous. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I thoroughly enjoyed looking through your layouts. I adore them! And what an achievement with your weight loss - you must be over the moon about it. It's such a huge event in your life. A mega congrats to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous review...love all your wonderful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are awesome! Congrats on reaching your goal weight in 2016. Wishing you a happy and healthy 2017 my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your pages are awesome, I love all of them!!!
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy New Year Julie! Congrats on reaching your goal! I feel the same, I always have to decide between crafting and running, I am working on finding a better balance! Miss seeing you! Love all your projects! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like a great and fun year for you, wishing you one more in 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  22. ALL your layouts are amazing. I love all the colors, the variety, the photos...everything about them is wonderful! Happy New Year! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a wonderful collection of layouts, Julie! I can't wait to see what you come up with this year, my friend! Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us and your joy for life, too! HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great lay outs. Looks like lots of cherished memories. Looking forward to the next year.

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cool to see all of these in one place! So awesome! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on all your successes this past year, my friend! And here's to hoping 2017 is equally as wonderful for you and your family. Looks like it's off to a great start so far! And thank you for sharing all your favorite layouts of the year. What a treat for us!! <3 you to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a fruitful year, Julie! Beautiful work all around! Keep on, keeping on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)