Thursday, January 26, 2017

December Daily - featuring pretty much everyone! :)

Hi everyone! 

I wanted to share my December Daily! I finished it on 12/27 -- but my blog has been a little full of different posts, so I thought I would share it over the next couple of days! :)

If you missed day one -- it's right HERE :)

I used a LOT of different companies on here --

Simple Stories -- Snap! album and Snap! inserts
MME - Comfort and Joy collection
Elle's Studio - the "Dec 2016" on the cover
Jillibean Soup - Holly Berry Borscht collection
Authentique - Classic Christmas, Retro Christmas and Christmastime collections
and 
Echo Park - Deck The Halls collection

I also wanted to link this up to "Let's December Daily" challenge :)

So here is the second half :)































































Are you still here?!? *wink* :)  Thanks for sticking with me on my December Daily! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

18 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks simply stunning! You've done an amazing job! What a wonderful way to document December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness well done on getting all that into your album, lots and lots of wonderful memories from your December... thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is so, so adorable, Julie! Such a great mix of papers and such fun elements to go along! But the best part is all those wonderful photos and stories! Looks like you guys had an amazing Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy seeing more of your fun and wonderful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous book of family memories! LOVE that you took so many photos.. a fantastic way to relive December 2016. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful and love how you decorated each page!! WOW its so amazing how much you documented each page and love all of the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fabulous, Julie! Must've been hard to see Adam go....love that they both play leggo. No one's ever too young or old for that! Love that some of the photos you've cut down the middle. ADORE the cookies for Santa page.....& seeing all the pressies being opened. Looks like an absolutely special 2016 December!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you created for your December daily album!! Looks like a lot of fun had by all!! Fabulous pictures and memories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful album Julie!! Definitely something to be treasured!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun looking month. Love all the fun touches of fun. (My sister got me the same birthday card 3 years in a row without noticing...so I get how grandparents get the same ones!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Love to see Adam in the album. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what an amazing album! SO many fun memories and such a treasure! GREAT JOB!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...you had a very busy December! I loved looking at all your wonderful photos, such a sweet family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a treasure, Julie! Love all the journaling details that tell the whole, happy month through, and your vintage vibe throughout is delish!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very awesome!! What a keepsake and something that will be treasured always! I know I've said it before but I've really got to get back to some scrapbooking!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)