Wednesday, January 25, 2017

December Daily 2016 - featuring pretty much everyone :)

Hi everyone! 

I wanted to share my December Daily! I finished it on 12/27 -- but my blog has been a little full of different posts, so I thought I would share it over the next couple of days! :)

I used a LOT of different companies on here --

Simple Stories -- Snap! album and Snap! inserts
MME - Comfort and Joy collection
Elle's Studio - the "Dec 2016" on the cover
Jillibean Soup - Holly Berry Borscht collection
Authentique - Classic Christmas, Retro Christmas and Christmastime collections
and 
Echo Park - Deck The Halls collection

I also wanted to link this up to "Let's December Daily" challenge :)

So here is the first half :)





























































Tomorrow will be part two :)



Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

10 comments:

  1. oh wow you have put such a lot of work into this it looks wonderful.. Americans sure know how to have a great parade! and pumpkin muffins.. hummm. not too sure about that one.. hehe.. fantastic memories..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great album! You are such a great source of inspiration and proof that album that are started can be finished. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo for finishing and what a gorgeous album you have created :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you! You are amazing with the scrapping you do as well as everything else....looooooooved your cover...that 'hessian' look with the red is YUM! And I enjoyed the pictures, but I reckon your journaling just brings it all to life!!! It was a busy month!! Surprising Brooke with Adam & for you to have him home....BONUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure is a sweet album filled with lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you guys sure had a big December! So many great memories and photos in this absolutely ADORABLE album! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow. LOVE the visual memory of a fun-filled December! Nicely done my friend....using up plenty of supplies too!*winks*

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's fantastic... and huge! You did such a great job capturing your December.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing, packed-to-the-brim, holiday month! I love that you were wrapping gifts on the 5th. I've so got to take a lesson from you... start early! I hate cramming gift-wrapping in on the 24th. Although, then, I don't risk any munching corners from our bunny, or Kaden "accidentally" tearing some of the paper off. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness!! You were very busy! Mine would be a lot of pictures of work...lol! So awesome! I miss the holidays with younger kids... wish I had done this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)