Friday, January 20, 2017

Chronicles of Timothy -- featuring Simple Stories, Bo Bunny and Sugar Pea Designs :)

Hi everyone! :)

Every year our Elf on the Shelf comes to visit Brookie, starting the day after Thanksgiving and leaving on Christmas Eve!  We have ONE rule with him, HE CANNOT MOVE to another spot until Mama (that's me!) takes a photo of him to capture the memory! :)

And what do I do with all those photos?!?!? I make Brookie a mini album of course highlighting all the things Timothy did during the season of course :)

This year I used a Simple Stories Snap! album and inserts, Bo Bunny's "Elf Magic" collection, Simple Stories "Snow Patrol" collection and "Merry Makers" stamps from Sugar Pea Designs :)










A note he left for Brookie on his first day back -- his handwriting isn't the best --- wellllllll he is left handed, and Mama (that's me!) is of course, right handed ... so there's that!  *wink* :)  Ohhhhhh and he obviously doesn't know how to spell -- since Brookie pointed out to me that he spelled "giraffe" wrong... lol! :)













































Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

20 comments:

  1. What a cute memory and I love the fact that you documented it in a mini album. This turned out absolutely fabulous and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nawww how cute and how clever to have soo many places for Timothy to hide !! a wonderful keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is AMAZING. So many special memories. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Julie!! LOVE this! so sweet and a great fun way to document those cute memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a adorable and fun album!! Such a fun idea to document the elf on the shelf timothy that is so fun !! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute! And what a lovely memory book for Brooke to add to her collection. Bet she adores it:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable album I love all the pages. You are so good at this. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute memory book you made! Fun photos, I am sure she will treasure this book forever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your energy astounds me, Julie! Documenting Timothy's travels throughout the house must be fun and I'm sure Brookie is so glad you keep the memories alive with this cute book. :-)
    Thank you SO Much for leaving a message for me at my blog. It made me smile to "see" you again!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute ~ she will love this when she is older. Good call!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, Timothy took quite the adventure!!! I love your album you made for Brookie~ Such a wonderful treasure for her to look back on! I don't know where you find the time to keep up with everything..send me some of your MOJO please! LOL!
    Super cute project Julie as always!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahaha....this must be so fun for you and Brookie! Glad you've documented Timothy's 'travels" in a keepsake book.:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Adorable and awesome! So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this album! I have a similar stack of stuff that is waiting for something like this to happen, LOL. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omgoodness! How awesome! Such a fun tradition..... wish it was around when my kiddos were little. :D LOVE all your photos and it is just so sweet that you make Brookie an album. I will she will treasure these memories forever!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fun tradition, and I love that you capture every moment of it! Brookie will love sharing these pages with her own children one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)